• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RB LARRY JOHNSON

We don't know who will earn the starting job, but wouldn't it be nice for Johnson to win it and for this team to cease being Clinton Portis's team?

Sure have put up with enough crap from him over the past few years.

It would be nice to see him humbled a bit.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I like this sentiment, but replace Johnson with "rookie draft pick" and I'm on board. I don't like the Johnson pickup, and think he won't add much to the offense, if anything at all.

You know the old saying "It takes one to know one"

Well........I can tell you........CP IS a DIVA.

l)

I think Blondie was poking a little fun at herself, but maybe I'm wrong. You're all Divas! There - I think I've settled the matter :)

It doesn't really bother me that our RBs are "divas." I actually find some of their antics funny, in a "Good lord what was he thinking" kind of way. What they do off the field is of no bother to me, unless it directly results on the performance on the field.

We don't know who will earn the starting job, but wouldn't it be nice for Johnson to win it and for this team to cease being Clinton Portis's team?

Sure have put up with enough crap from him over the past few years.

It would be nice to see him humbled a bit.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Well said. I think that is the problem most of us have with Portis. He knows he is the alpha dog, and has been for a few years now, so he doesn't bust his ass as much as he should. It's taken him, what, 3-4 games lately to really get in game shape?

When he is in game shape, he brings something to the table, though last year he didn't bring much. I'd say he will be (hopefully) on a pretty short leash with Shanahan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.