• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I am not going to post the link to this article because I hate PFT, but this was a good read. Its hard not to root for this kid.

I was just reading some articles on Reyes this morning. He has crazy physical tools! BUt what I liked most is that he wanted to be here in Washington because he lives in the area and was drawn to Rivera's culture change. Apparently he had his pick of about 20 teams! Secondly, it said he's been working for this opportunity for a long time, and worked his butt off by all accounts. I want players on the team with that lind of drive. I hope he succeeds, I think his potential is huge.

I like him. But you’re talking about a guy who literally has not played one snap of organized football in his entire life. That’s no little thing.

I like him. But you’re talking about a guy who literally has not played one snap of organized football in his entire life. That’s no little thing.

You're not wrong! There's so much mental that he has to sort through, just LEARNING to play football!

I just like the work ethic, the physical talent, and he wants to be here. If he has the mental aptitude to match (and that's a big if!) he could be a steal!
There's not much downside to bringing him into the program and seeing what Pete Hoener can do with him. Logan Thomas made a leap last year, so maybe we can make a legit TE our of a Chilean Basketball star with freakish athletic ability.

From PFT again

A selection of the name choices has made its way around Twitter with the surveys appearing to vary in the name choices different fans are being asked to answer. Some of the selections on the surveys – as compiled by J.P. Finlay of NBC Sports Washington – including the Redwolves, Aviators, Wild Hogs, Washington Capitol City Football Club, Warriors, Griffins, Armada, Renegades, Washington DC Football Club, and more.

I don't mind wild hogs even though all I can think of is that horrible movie. Hogs would be ccol.

Warriors is cool.
Armada is cool
Renegades is OK

That is about it from me.

I am shocked that Twitter didn't give them something like "washington mcwashingtonfaces"

You're not wrong! There's so much mental that he has to sort through, just LEARNING to play football!

I just like the work ethic, the physical talent, and he wants to be here. If he has the mental aptitude to match (and that's a big if!) he could be a steal!
There's not much downside to bringing him into the program and seeing what Pete Hoener can do with him. Logan Thomas made a leap last year, so maybe we can make a legit TE our of a Chilean Basketball star with freakish athletic ability.

Logan Thomas had a lifetime of organized football experience. Yes - he switched positions but I do t think the two situations are comparable. I agree it’s a low risk high reward signing, but I think folks are underestimating the hill this kid has to climb.

well, he is already as good as Thad Moss.

Not sure about that - who ever saw Thaddeus Moss play?

He's better than Sprinkle though :)

Nobody in the NFL ;)

We're better than Sprinkle right now!!

the ol "what coulda been" that never was....

well, he is already as good as Thad Moss.

E3D5CC5A-213F-4B28-9BE9-29849DC59C5C.jpeg

In ATL and GB would be great road trips.

I thought I'd heard that his accuser had dropped the case but admittedly I have not been keeping up with knucklehead's life.

There are so many charges and cover ups it's hard to keep track!

Even LSU is removing Guice from their records

I chuckle just remembering how Doug Williams told everyone he knew this kid,he was a good kid and that he was working with him and he'd be fine.

Meanwhile at LSU: "Let the name of Guice be stricken from every tablet....."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.