• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

The thread starter changed the title of his thread because he wanted to. Whether folks use 'Redskins' in posts, threads, their username, that's up to the individual. The name has changed whether we like it or accept it. I'd just remind folks that no one here had anything to do with that change nor deserves anger or bitterness directed at them.

Last edited:
Is it just me or do others also constantly see 'Random WTF Thoughts' as the thread title? Heck...I think I'm starting to see that everywhere.

Seems politics is easing further into sports these days. Teams are cancelling practice to protest & the redskins are part of it

I saw Julie Donaldson and Fred Smoot pimping 'Redwolves' on Twitter.

I swear to you, if we go with this stupid name, I am done with the team and my own site.

I sent him a message on Instagram telling his this wasn't a "f***ing video game" and to stop trying to push that stupid name.

Julie was just trying to promote the WFT shitty merch, but she should have stopped that nonsense.

Not that it means much of anything but did the team go from grass to turf? Seems turfish to me

No just fresh sod that hasnt had concerts and random sporting events played on it.

Folks, we might be witnessing the final days, weeks, or months of the Daniel Snyder ownership.

Snyder is playing it off as his suggestion because he wants everyone to trust the outcome. Sadly, that by itself, already has me doubting any outcome that doesn't hold him responsible for this mess.

I fear the good ole boy network is alive and well but we shall see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 8, Members: 2, Guests: 6)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.