• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Risk is a great game, many fights in college about who added pieces since you're not finishing in a few hours with 4 players

I thought about that one too! My Dad and I had some epic Risk matches over the years….

You'd have to have a table you could dedicate for at least 48 hours when I was younger.

Friday nights as a young boy with my brother were fun when we broke that game out.

Where in the hell did summer go?

It feels like barely a few weeks ago it was 90 out and now I'm seeing leaves fall and it's barely 70!

I love fall and all, but this was such a quick switch.

Went fishing for walleyes yesterday. Caught like 10 pike, 5 largemouth, a bluegill and a couple perch. Zero walleyes so I have that going for me, catching every other species except the one I’m targeting.

FFS

If that’s failure I don’t wanna win!

If that’s failure I don’t wanna win!

Walleye is stupid delicious when fried. Like slap yo momma good!

6E5C8913-14E6-4FC6-B7EB-DAF1F4FEF8D0.jpeg

Stephen is now angry if a kid gets a yard on him or falls forward. He will remember it and "smack you" the next time you carry the ball.

It's gotten him a rep to the point where coaches are saying they know about him from teams we played. I treat him like Mike Singletary and I'm Buddy Ryan.

The high school football coach's son is on my son's football team. Small Town and all. He pulls me aside Tuesday and says "hey, man. Your kid is a really good athlete. Do you think he would want to be a waterboy for the HS team?"

So cool. I haven't told him yet, but I'm so proud of him. He really is an athlete. The kid doesn't have a sport he can't at least keep up in. His rep in football (even at 7) is spreading. We had a coach last week say "as soon as these kids can blitz, 28 is going to be an even bigger problem".

Wow...that was pretty cool

Yeah, not sure what that hiccup was all about :)

Now THAT is a vaccine I'll be front of the line for hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.