• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

😄 What I want to know is how many wrist shots the guy took off the face before they filmed one that worked out the way they wanted to?

Beer and hockey...the only thing they were missing were a few igloos!

It's amazing that there once was a time when NHL goalies played without masks.

Yeah - that’s just an insane attempt. I mean, seems like there are smarter ways to spend your time?!

Yeah - that’s just an insane attempt. I mean, seems like there are smarter ways to spend your time?!

Somebody needs to use this as exhibit A for as to why it is vitally important to reopen the Canadian economy while trying to navigate through the pandemic.

Words of advice - take care of your teeth - for years my dentist told me to wear my mouth guard (I grind my teeth in my sleep) well in all my stubborness I never did, 20k worth of having every upper tooth replaced, plus the time and pain, yeah I really wished I had listened.

I always wondered, but to me it just seems dentures would be much easier to care for.

Well with these you just brush like normal, it takes several weeks for your gums to adjust so it's super sensitive to heat, cold and anything hard for awhile. While the teeth are being made they put you in temporary dentures, its freaking awful, it severely screws up your taste buds.

Well, its that time of year again for me. I have poison ivy or oak so bad I can't get it under control. I am on day 3 of Prednisone pills....

I am amazed at how allergic to it I am. I am not going to stop clearing it out of my property since my kids play on most of it...but, I need to do SOMETHING.

My neighbor's uncle once walked up to a big vine I have, grabbed it, pulled it all the way out from the root and said "I am immune". Walked off...I was never so jealous of another man in my life lol

I swear the poison Ivy in Ohio is more potent than other states, when I moved from MD to OH I experienced the same issue Mike except in MD I had built up some sort of immunity to it as it stopped causing any issues. If I recall I had a doctor who told me that due to the fact there is more moisture in the air due to the climate and additional rain that the sap could be essentially stickier to the skin. I've encountered poison Ivy here in FL but haven't had a reaction. Poison oak is a totally different ball game luckily I've only had one encounter with that demon plant.

One thing I would encourage and I suck at this, is doing yardwork when the temperature is lighter so you can wear long sleeves and pants and avoid using a string trimmer in areas you can't completely see what you're clearing without a face covering as it only takes a little bit to land on you to cause a problem. Also, wash those close separately when done.

I do. I have a pair of Carhartt overalls, long sleeved shirt, gator mask, hat, AND gloves while I work.

it is like a Mike seeking missile. Shit just sees my skin and starts salivating.

I get ivy BAD when I do get it. It pretty much ends up the only way for me to rid myself of it is a steroid shot at the dr’s office.

I work right beside the hospital pharmacy and they swear by this stuff, FWIW that is

AEE3C2D1-6204-41E9-9917-621FF51ADB55.jpeg

I have no issues with poison ivy (or maybe we just don’t have much of it on my property?) but when I get a bug or tick bite you’d think someone beat me with a hammer I swell up so badly.

I have no issues with poison ivy (or maybe we just don’t have much of it on my property?) but when I get a bug or tick bite you’d think someone beat me with a hammer I swell up so badly.
That kinda sucks lol

One thing I’ll miss about this job is chit chatting with the elderly, especially the veterans. Was lucky enough to hear WW2 stories from a retired B-24 navigator today.

Last edited:
I thought at first you said…

Mike, this will sound like a joke, but have you considered bringing in goats to eat your poison ivy?

Strange, but true.

I thought at first you said…

Boy that brought back a flood of childhood memories, but no...Frito Burritos are a thing at Taco bell or at least were and I LOOOOVED THEM!. I don't eat fast food of any kind anymore.

Down almost 60 pounds. When I say that, it kinda makes me sad that I ever got into such a horrible position that I'd need to take of fthat much weight.

I’ve been slacking and returned to a fat ass state myself. Being in shape makes you feel so much better physically as well as mentally.

Reactions: Om

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.