• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

I know a guy who is a cowboys, lakers, and Yankees fan. He is not a dook fan that I know of. College basketball is the one sport he is a legit fan since he likes Wake Forest which is the local team. Although I’ve seen him jumping on the UNC bandwagon in years they won. Which fits his main teams supposed fandom.

8DFE18E9-7138-4B36-80EF-8A66AFD4338E.jpeg

Cincy’s o-line cannot block for shit

Joe Burrow needs to learn to throw the ball away. Bengals win that game easily if he doesn’t take multiple sacks in scoring territory. Some awful decisions from him today. Luckily for him, Tannehill made even worse decisions. I don’t see Cincy winning another playoff game.

Joe Burrow needs to learn to throw the ball away. Bengals win that game easily if he doesn’t take multiple sacks in scoring territory. Some awful decisions from him today. Luckily for him, Tannehill made even worse decisions. I don’t see Cincy winning another playoff game.

True he did hold it too long a few times, others his line looked inept. I figure the Bills will throttle them.

Hopefully the Commanders are in contention next year & we’ll be watching them.

The niners and packers are both turning the ball over tonight

The Bengals have proven yet again how a young team ran by a good coach can win a playoff game.

They're going to make noise for years.

Just wow, if that isn't a lesson in why special teams win games. Just wow, now go f yourself Kyle

Crazy right?

Does this now mess up Bowles for a head coach?

That was such a bad D call.

That was an insane ending. Kupp is a freaking stud.

I really hope he wins the league MVP. I think it’s such a long shot because people downplay the WR. But he has done things no WR has ever done. I know the playoffs have no bearing on the vote and they have already been cast. But we all saw today how a WR can win a game. Back to back plays where he just shook his man and got open in the clutch to set up the win.

That was an insane ending. Kupp is a freaking stud.

The craziest game I can remember. That game could have turned on so many plays late. Evans falling down could have been a pick to end the game. If the Rams tackle Fournette in the backfield, the game is over. But even if they tackle him and he gets the first down, the Bucs can run enough time off the clock so the Rams don’t even get the ball back in regulation. Then the Stafford fumble on the 1st play of the last drive that he recovers. That’s not even covering the execution of certain plays late, like the corner blitz or Ramsey letting Evans behind him with 4 minutes left. That was one of those games you can talk about for days about why it was won and how it could have been won and still not cover the same topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.