• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

NFL apparently getting rid of the Wonderlic test for the combine - not really surprised

NFL apparently getting rid of the Wonderlic test for the combine - not really surprised

It can’t that difficult during interviews and through background investigations to determine who is smart enough (intelligence and common sense wise) and who is not for their position.

Matthew Cousins Stafford strikes again.

Hopkins misses another in a critical moment.

He carries the torch for the Chargers' kickers being unreliable.

I was hoping so bad for a chaotic and controversial ending. I know coaches play to win, but I really wanted to see the Raiders run out the clock and end the game in a tie. I'm guessing they would have had they not picked up that first down. But a tie there would have been so awesome. You think a FG is automatic, but there is a risk in that situation that it's blocked and returned for a TD. When they lined up for the FG, I wanted to see it blocked and then run back by the Chargers to the 1. That way the game ends in a tie, but there is an overly dramatic ending and showing the Raiders coaches that when you have a playoff spot in your back pocket, you don't take it out and wave it around because you might lose it. Instead, the kick went through and it's just an exciting game.

I think that would have run out the clock until the Chargers called a timeout. Why would the Chargers call a timeout?

Nagy, Flores and Zimmer fired.

And, so far, the Joe Judge clown tour rolls on.

Fingers crossed that teams call RR about interviewing Turner for HC.

I'm a little surprised at the Flores firing

Normally winning 8 of the last 9 would be enough. Local reports here are referencing a really bad relationship between coach and GM. GM is staying.

That would make some more sense to it even though the GM hasn't exactly helped the team over the past 7 years with his FA and draft decisions.

Judge fired.

They're cleaning house up there.

Hey, Coach. Your car just pulled up.

7A33B7AC-CF0D-4380-9EF3-E5D470E41FA4.jpeg

They’re definitely taking a QB picking ahead of us now

Here’s to hoping our GM’s get that draft pick right. Not a lot of confidence this team won’t break whoever they get either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.