• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Someone please tell me they saw that fat man look like an RB,. He makes the catch, runs past tacklers, flips and extends over the goal line, only to have it not count

Pro Bowl voting is up and at em. Not sure if they’re tabulated by Dominion or what but at minimum we should get Allen a spot.

Edit: Disregard unless you have or plan to get an NFL.com account. Found that out after all my selections

Last edited:
Jason Garrett out as O-co in NY, I think that's a blessing in disguise for him

Good lord. Watching the 0-9-1 Lions, it’s not hard to understand the record. That’s a special brand of suck they’re trotting out there.

FB_IMG_1637865984460.jpg

Carolina Panthers OC Joe Brady gets fired.... during the bye... on Sunday....

This is a headscratcher. You wait til the Sunday of the bye to part ways? Either he approached them and wanted out, or they just wasted a week of prep...

Yeah, that's just unprofessional as hell (whether it's Brady or the HC or owner).

Cousins gonna Cousins...

We could see something I can't ever recall happening this offseason - 3 marquee QB's could change places. Rodgers, Wilson, Carr (Carr is on a friendly deal and will want a raise for sure). The question becomes, does the WFT make a play at Wilson or Carr, I can't see Rodgers wanting to play here although he doesn't have a no trade clause like Wilson does. With the Raiders most likely getting a new GM, a new HC it might be time for Carr to get shopped for some draft capital. I also think Wilson hits the market but since he gets to choose where he goes, he's not coming here. With the Rams setting the bar last year in the Stafford trade we could see some wild dealers in the off season.

Many NFL teams have reportedly been slammed with rona all of a sudden as well.

Can add the NHL players to the circus now too.

Seems fishy as hell

Urban Myer was fired. The stories were just too outrageous to keep him. Hearing he kicked a kicker was way over the top.

He's not cut out for coaching any longer.

He wasn't cut out for the NFL as we've seen so many times great college coaches just cannot transition to dealing with "MEN" at the NFL level instead of the young men they coach in college.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.