• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFC East Thoughts

He looked good. But they drop him back 50 times in a game with a real pass rush, he may not have a long career. I'm not sure he will ever move the way he did before the ankle injury. But I hear what you are saying. He definitely is a very talented QB. It's easy as an opposing fan to minimize his abilities, but if we're honest we would kill to have a guy with his abilities in B&G.
He's definitely solid but just doesn't give the vibe that he can be more than that.

And Philly leads the division, what a week of football upsets overall

La’el submitting his application for the Cowboys Ring of (dis)Honor.

W
La’el submitting his application for the Cowboys Ring of (dis)Honor.

Worth a shot. Worked for R. Kelly marrying the underage Aaliyah. A suspension is a slap on the wrist.

Are the iggles that bad or the cowbums that good?

2282681E-950F-434B-B3E6-AEE3B6CB9FD2.gif

I didn't watch the game so it's an honest question.

Plus, I don't want the cowbums to be good.

I watched parts. Cowboys are good and I expect them to get better.

Hurts to say that but they are the class of the division right now.

I usually look at mine though.

There was just a Ryan Kerrigan sighting in the Bucs - Eagles game. They had him trying to cover a tight end and Brady just lobbed it over his head for a TD. At least we know now the guy is active and playing.

Philly needs penalties to get to the red zone. Every drive was stopped unless they got a random flag.

Also...kerrigan in coverage once again shows why it's so bad.

Hurts has no aim. The receivers are always adjusting to his throw.

Hurts has been awful tonight. I haven't seen them play this year other than what is on the Red Zone, but he doesn't look like a pro QB tonight.

He looks like RG3, honestly.

You want him to be great, but if it isn't the first read, he has to either run or he gets laid out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.