• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFC East Thoughts

Daniel Jones just ripped a huge run against the Eagles and would have had a TD if he didn't trip himself up. Probably ran himself into tripping himself up thinking a fast corner was catching up to him...but he overestimated their speed.

Daniel Jones just ripped a huge run against the Eagles and would have had a TD if he didn't trip himself up. Probably ran himself into tripping himself up thinking a fast corner was catching up to him...but he overestimated their speed.

yeah he's a good runner lol, for about 75 yards

The regression of Carson Wentz is something to behold.....Neo-Jay Cutler type now in the making....

Wentz single-handedly and literally throwing away the game...and his job...

Philly should make a ridiculous trade for Stefon Diggs...Wentz loves throwing to his brother.....

Giants Defense looked tough toda!!! Hard listening to Schlereth gush over them like he did

Right? Can't believe NY won that game.

Watched it on and off, switching back and forth to NFL Red Zone (the 8th Wonder of the World). Seemed to me Seattle was flat and a step slow the whole game. And that was not the Russell Wilson I've come to expect, particularly late in the game--he was a step slow and beat late all game. Add to that NY gained confidence the longer Seattle farted around waiting for Russ to bail them out yet again, and that frickin' Colt McCoy was solid and clutch enough to keep the chains moving ... and bleh.

Giants. :brood:

Right? Can't believe NY won that game.

Watched it on and off, switching back and forth to NFL Red Zone (the 8th Wonder of the World). Seemed to me Seattle was flat and a step slow the whole game. And that was not the Russell Wilson I've come to expect, particularly late in the game--he was a step slow and beat late all game. Add to that NY gained confidence the longer Seattle farted around waiting for Russ to bail them out yet again, and that frickin' Colt McCoy was solid and clutch enough to keep the chains moving ... and bleh.

Giants. :brood:
Russell def looked unmotivated and his O-line got exposed

Wilson held that ball way too long and did those stupid RGIII spin moves that landed him in worse trouble. They game planned for him perfectly.

Great win for the Giants. A lot of folks are now saying that win probably eliminates Washington from NFC East championship hopes, but I think that's ridiculous with 5 games left for us. We do have a tough schedule and probably were going to have to win 3/5 or better to pull it off anyway. Nothing has changed on that front.

Great win for the Giants. A lot of folks are now saying that win probably eliminates Washington from NFC East championship hopes, but I think that's ridiculous with 5 games left for us. We do have a tough schedule and probably were going to have to win 3/5 or better to pull it off anyway. Nothing has changed on that front.
I think that’s ridiculous to Giants have a tough schedule to and they’ll probably end up losing a game they thought they “should’ve “ won. Arizona Cleveland Dallas and Baltimore are going to be tough games for them

If Washington can play at the level they have for the past several weeks, with a swarming defense, RBs catching passes all over the field and mixing in plenty of runs, and we can win the turnover and/or field position battles, we can beat anyone.

I think we've gotten a major lift with Rivera finishing his chemo and being able to focus 100% on football, and on the return of Alex Smith. Guys are really stepping up their game across the board since those two things have happened.

If Washington can play at the level they have for the past several weeks, with a swarming defense, RBs catching passes all over the field and mixing in plenty of runs, and we can win the turnover and/or field position battles, we can beat anyone.

I think we've gotten a major lift with Rivera finishing his chemo and being able to focus 100% on football, and on the return of Alex Smith. Guys are really stepping up their game across the board since those two things have happened.
You loooooooooooooooooooove Alex Smith! Hes your favorite QB!!

Funny thing is, after seeing him come in for Kyle Allen, my opinion was that he was done, and that he should never be put out there again. He's proving me wrong.

When he went in against The Rams he was sacked by Aaron Donald. Donald literally jumped on his back like a piggy back ride. Smith said when he got up and saw who it was he knew he was good.

I loved that...you can tell he was serious, too. Donald is a freaking beast, and if his leg took all of his weight jumping on him he's good. At least thats the hope.

Great point !.!.Scott Turner has been getting better and better with each passing week.. His game last week was the best I’ve seen since Sean Mcvay was here his blend of run pass was short of brilliant IMO

If Hurts plays well this weekend, does he start the following week? How about that albatross of a contract Philly has if Wentz is done

I ain't laughin' right now, because I consider it bad karma. But later...

In regards to all the complaining the Giants and others have openly done in regards to the Redskins getting into the playoffs...

We finished 7-9. If somebody told me at the start of the year we would get 7 wins in Rivera's first year, I would have been thrilled...even if it came without a playoff birth.

Dallas and Philly both took large steps back from a year ago and regressed.

The Giants improved their record by two games from a year ago, but still finished at 6-10.

Washington improved by 4 games. To me, at the end of the day, the rules are the rules. Somebody has to represent the division and the right team got in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.