• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFC East Thoughts

Lee is an incredible talent, but he's spent as much time on the sidelines as he has on the field to date. I'm so gratified that we aren't leading the injury front so far in 2020. Dallas and Philly are in far worse shape. Never wish injuries on anyone, but evil does exist in this world, and if you join up with it, that's on you :)

Lee is an incredible talent, but he's spent as much time on the sidelines as he has on the field to date. I'm so gratified that we aren't leading the injury front so far in 2020. Dallas and Philly are in far worse shape. Never wish injuries on anyone, but evil does exist in this world, and if you join up with it, that's on you :)

Sean Lee = Jordan Reed

I know we had a rough season last year, but its crazy how dismissive everyone is for our chances in week 1 considering how injured the Eagles our and our DL vs their OL. We have seen how a great DL changes games/seasons. Ignoring the addition by subtraction when we got rid of the joke coaches we had.

I know we had a rough season last year, but its crazy how dismissive everyone is for our chances in week 1 considering how injured the Eagles our and our DL vs their OL. We have seen how a great DL changes games/seasons. Ignoring the addition by subtraction when we got rid of the joke coaches we had.
MisterPinstripe is smart. That is all.

Dak Prescott just broke his ankle. Done for the year. Wow.

yeah.... didnt see it live but the pictures aren't fun...

Watching the Giants play a great game against the Cowboys: Giants have a better QB than us; better OL than us; better TE than us; equal WR (Slayton vs. McLaurin). and Giants defense appeared to play with more fire and energy. Do the Giants have better DBs and Safeties?
It will get real ugly here if we lose to the Giants.

I give us a chance against the Giants. They've mostly beaten us with Barkley of late and Jones is a different QB when heavily pressured. We could easily lose this game too, but I don't think they're any better than we are. We played a decent game against Philly in the opener too, but it didn't make us a team to be feared.

Cowboys have signed a new QB!

Lol, Dak immortalized his injury without knowing it. The number 69 will never be the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.