• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I really appreciate the extra filter when posting, as Elephant and I discussed at the BGO tailgate. Having that additional pop-up of "Do you really want to post this?" has really helped keep my "comments" in check.

Remember when Ty Nsekhe was a rouge agent sent in by Gruden to get Robert killed?

Remember when Joe Philbin was let go by the woeful Dolphins (whose only win came against us)?

Now its only been one game but the new coach certainly has changed the culture in their locker room in a very short time and has the full attention and respect of those same players.

Milk toast is milk toast. And that is how I characterize Jay Gruden.

Having already decided to chuck in the 4am starts *until it's worth sitting up for), I had an early night (2am) and a good night's sleep, only to check the scores and realising I should have slept longer! Upon checking the stats, I see our ground game is coming along nicely (NOT!), and that Kirk is obviously not throwing beyond the !st down marker as he throws 25 completions for 196 yards, which equates to 7.84 yards per completion.

Having just watched the lowlights (do you honestly think you can call them highlights?), one thing that is apparent is the new signings MUST not be able to tackle. The amount of times I saw players try to stop the opposition with a shoulder charge was more than I could count. The opposition must now be aware of it as by staying on their feet, they can gain even more ground as the Redskins player flops ground like a just landed fish!

At least this Monday won't be wasted by sleeping all day, and for that, I'm truly grateful.

I didn't watch the game today, and by the looks of things I am glad I did not. I really don't understand what has happened to our running game....

The OL has happened to our running game. Devastated by injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough to catch some of the balls Cousins was throwing today. But yeah, we had all kinds of problems today. I have no answers beyond the next few draft classes.

As I mentioned earlier, I didn't see the game so I only have stats to go by, and with Cousins attempting 49 passes, not all missed attempts can be attributed to bad throws by him.

Also, it was stated earkier that DJax is again sitting due to his hamstring injury. Down here, there is a player who hasn't played a game for two years because of a hamstring injury. I can remember tweaking a hammy when I was playing sport, and I missed the next 6 weeks. Hamstring injuries are tricky to overcome. Some can be a three week injury and some take a lot longer to recover from.

Tough to catch some of the balls Cousins was throwing today. But yeah, we had all kinds of problems today. I have no answers beyond the next few draft classes.

Shoulda put SC's mom in....she's always handling balls.

We have the same record as the defending NFC Champions who were one play away from winning the Super Bowl last year.

We have a lot of work to do.

Hail to the Redskins!

Wilt Chamberlin and Peter Dinklage couldn't catch very many of Cousin's passes the past two games.

The Skins are currently favored by 3 1/2 points over Tampa this weekend.

That Tampa defense gives up a lot of points. This would be the perfect week to get a couple of our injured offensive players back on the field.

We're beat up and they're coming off a bye. I'm not expecting a blowout. Hell, I'm not expecting a win. If Kirk plays like he did against the Jets, we lose.

This is a pretty big game for Mr Cousins. A lot of people would like to turn the page on him conclusively, and if he stinks up the joint against TB, they will have the ammunition to do so. If he is able to rebound and play a good game and give us some reason for optimism going into our bye, a sliver of hope will remain.

Sadly, my money is on a poor performance. He has been off the last two weeks, and I'm fearing a spiral like we witnessed last season.

So glad I missed the game and stayed in the woods yesterday. I'm about sick of the 3rd quarter lay downs from this time by now. When I asked for consistency, I didn't mean consistent bad after the half in every single freaking game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.