• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I think something to keep in mind is that being a coach is more than just on field instruction. It’s game planning, reviewing film, making substitutions, and managing a group of guys among other things. The on field coaching and technique, I’m glad these guys are out there teaching. But there is a whole different side of coaching that takes a huge commitment. I know Kerrigan is looking into it. Not sure about Sapp, but I’m guessing he’s probably there just for the on field instruction part.

Saadhiq Charles is hurt...

I have zero faith he's going to ever be anything for us.

Certainly hasn't been a factor so far, has he?

Saadhiq Charles is hurt...

I have zero faith he's going to ever be anything for us.

Are you saying he's got a new injury? I haven't heard anything but I have not been as tuned in as usual lately...

Are you saying he's got a new injury? I haven't heard anything but I have not been as tuned in as usual lately...
I was reading it last night on someone's page, but for the life of me I can't find that article now. He's been on the sidelines again

Played at Purdue. Not gonna lie, that bodes well for Ryan to at least learn under him no matter how long he is here.

Nephew plays in the NFL. He has vested interest in the league.

Pretty good article.

REALLY cool article from the eyes of the University of Miami's former strength coach. I'll share the part on here about Sean Taylor (and a hell of a little tidbit), but it's got a lot of other cool stories.

we had a lot of other guys at their position — (running back) Willis McGahee, (linebacker) DJ Williams, (safety) Sean T. — who were freaks in the room.”

It’s been nearly 15 years since Sean Taylor – a 2004 first-round pick of the Washington Redskins – was shot and killed by intruders in his home. Taylor was only 24. He made two Pro Bowls in four seasons before his death and remains a fixture in Hurricanes lore.

What kind of athletic freak was he?

“T ran a 4.38 and had 40½ inch vertical,” Swasey said. “He always used to try to disguise his weight. That’s the catch nobody really knew. He weighed about 236. Everybody thought he was 220. He always used to beg me, please don’t put me on the scale. Because he thought we were going to move him to linebacker. I told him, ‘You’re too athletic to be moved.’ Just freakish athleticism at that size.”

Well, I am easily amused...

Del Rio talked to the media today for the first time since the ‘dust up’ boondoggle In June.

First question (from Keim) is…you guessed it.

And there were several others… luckily Del Rio has figured out these guys don’t want (and the public can’t handle) real answers and he refused to bite on any of them. Kind of disappointing even guys like Keim are trying to go there again.

And there were several others… luckily Del Rio has figured out these guys don’t want (and the public can’t handle) real answers and he refused to bite on any of them. Kind of disappointing even guys like Keim are trying to go there again.

I was VERY surprised that Keim led the band.

I’m sure JDR’s wife and accountant approve.

A couple strange coincidences in the Browns' QB carousel of Mayfield and Watson :

Watson's first game, after he's back from the 11 game suspension - against his old team.
Mayfield's first game this season - against his old team.

And yet another coincidence, which then makes this news related to our team :
Wentz' first game as a WC, is against his old coach, his first NFL coach.

I BELIEVE this was the guy that ran on the field to celebrate, also resulting in a penalty on the field.... so i can't really be upset about it, gotta be better.

That’s great news

More good news ... the team is retiring Sonny Jurgensen's number nine this year.

1661257695942.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.