• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Products We Love...

RainX.

I'm sure there are people here that know more about cars than I do (I don't know much) and can recommend a cheaper alternative. I'm pretty sure RainX is basically just a wax, but again you'd have to talk to someone that knows more than me ;)

but that stuff rocks. not only does it protect your windows against pitting but it makes driving in the rain so much easier/safer.

it's not hard to apply either, takes an hour. just make sure your windows are completely clean first.

My Titleist irons!!!!

And the Miyazaki shaft on my driver.

We should play golf this spring. I'm just getting started so i'm not very good.

I'm serious about that. None of my friends play golf so it's hard for me to play, I need to make more friends that play golf :)

Was playing with it at best buy.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Careful, you can get arrested for that! ;)

I'm serious about that. None of my friends play golf so it's hard for me to play, I need to make more friends that play golf :)

Man, I have this same problem. Well, I have friends who "play," but not as much as I'd like to. The only ones who do now have a kid or two and are pretty much occupied on the weekends. Argh.

Yeah, same here. My friends that have clubs want to go play at 10 AM because they don't wake up before noon unless they have to.

I want to go play at 7 AM so I can be done by 11 AM and get other stuff done.

So I basically only wind up playing when I'm visiting my sister-in-law since her husband plays - as long as he's not out to sea at the time.

If only we lived closer. I'd love to play at 7am, that's perfect. Leaves the rest of the day to get my honey-do lists done.

That's the only time to play! I'll tee off even earlier sometimes, at 6am.

Yeah, you're just a bit too far away :(

I like playing early because it gets too hot around noon.

I swear by it as well. You can touch it up by putting a little on a paper towel and going over your wiper blades.
About 15 years ago I drove my Subaru wagon from NoVA to here in pouring rain and snow with no wipers (the arm on the driver's side broke) and had no probs. Swear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love golf too - bought some nice clubs last year but have only played once. I can drive the ball pretty impressively and pitch well. Everything else is suspect :)

Sounds like a bgo golf outing is needed! When I was in the business world and had a cc membership I played 10-20 rounds a month...In the past decade I have played a dozen times.

I bought a samsung note 10.1 tablet. It sync'd with my google and samsung accounts flawlessly and all of my android apps were loaded and sync'd in under an hour. Damn Costco...they got me again!

I swear by it as well. You can touch it up by putting a little on a paper towel and going over your wiper blades.
About 15 years ago I drove my Subaru wagon from NoVA to here in pouring rain and snow with no wipers (the arm on the driver's side broke) and had no probs. Swear.

Just an FYI dont use the stuff (RainX) on plastic windows of any kind, it will reduce their life expectancy greatly. No plexi or vinyl. Trust me. ;)

This stuff is just awesome. Robust flavor only. Just awesome.

zqb-9829_1z.jpg

This stuff is just awesome. Robust flavor only. Just awesome.

zqb-9829_1z.jpg

I like that one but I also have a fondness for Colavita's evoo.

(I refuse to even look at the insanely overpriced "look at me if you're a pretentious foodie" estate bottled or "regionally nuanced" evoos I see cluttering Fresh Market and other "boutique" grocery stores shelves)

If you didn't lose your virginity until you got to college, trust me, you're extra virgin. #GodILoveHigherEducation

#ILikeHashtagsBitch

#IAlreadyDid:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.