• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Predict the Axe Contest

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The BGO member who most closely predicts the date/time of the Jim Zorn firing from an 'official source' will win a BGO hat. They are sexy, attractive, and utilitarian :)

adjustable_ball_cap_embroidered_hat-p23312109577520194720i8x_525.jpg

BGO reserves the right to identify the winning date/time based on the first 'official' announcements (that could come from a major news media outlet, or the Redskins themselves).

Guess away.

Last edited:
I predict Zorn will be fired at 9:01am EST, Monday morning.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Announced or actually occurring?

I think it has already happened!

It will be announced at 4:00pm EST. just in time for the major evening news feeds.

Last edited:
Announced.

I'm guessing they will schedule a news conference for 10 AM and the official announcement will come at 10:01 AM ET

Announced.

I guess if I had read a little closer I would have had that answer and not wasted 3o seconds of your life, huh? I'll see if i can't make that up to you in the future.:moon:

I think we all assume it'll be Monday. We're looking for minutes/seconds :)

official announcement 10:45AM (I'd say 10:30, but Shi got here first)

press conference 12:25 PM (right around when Zorn has his weekly post-game presser).

all on Monday 1/4/2010

Monday morning 9 am. Followed immediately by the announcement of who we've hired to replace him.

I think that Dan Snyder forces Jim Zorn to go through the motions of having his usual post-game press conference, then fires him as soon as it’s over. So I predict Monday at 2:15 pm.

I think that Dan Snyder forces Jim Zorn to go through the motions of having his usual post-game press conference, then fires him as soon as it’s over. So I predict Monday at 2:15 pm.

I pray Danny spares us that exercise in futility.

Lindsay Czarniak reported at 4:38 am - Zorn fired overnight.

http://twitter.com/LindsayCzarniak

Being reported at 5 am on NBC4 Washington.

Ok, I lost this contest. However, I am the first one to report it at BGO. Sure would love to have one of those caps. :biggrin2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.