• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Playoff picture

I mean, its nice to have guys like Merril Hoge and Skip Bayless say the Redskins will make the playoffs, however I've gotten more insightful football knowledge from a bag of hammers than from the two of them combined. :)

i hear ya ....just nice to hear instead of them talking ****

It's turning. Probably faster than anyone could have predicted, and certainly faster than anyone is (currently) appreciating.

The day is coming where we're the favorites in almost every matchup. We're the team people pick to go to playoffs every year, for seemingly no reason other than our QB's name is Robert Griffin III.

You know... the teams we currently bitch about every year getting all the respect while we're never talked about and constantly picked against. Yeah, we're going to be that team one day.

And I think it's coming sooner rather than later...

Start preparing yourself to be called a bandwagon fan. Because soon that'll be all we are to others.

The NFC has crumbled. Outside of the division leaders in SF, CHI, ATL and the Giants none of these NFC teams really seems to have depth of talent.

Green Bay OL and defense are worse than ours.

Detroit collapsed. New Orleans is 5-6. Philly collapsed.

Seattle is on par with us. Dallas is on par with us.

We may not be a favorite but we can win any of these remaining games.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

The NFC has crumbled. Outside of the division leaders in SF, CHI, ATL and the Giants none of these NFC teams really seems to have depth of talent.

Green Bay OL and defense are worse than ours.

Detroit collapsed. New Orleans is 5-6. Philly collapsed.

Seattle is on par with us. Dallas is on par with us.

We may not be a favorite but we can win any of these remaining games.

Even the division leaders you mentioned, are not truly legit.
They are all highly vulnerable with glaring weaknesses, and are certainly not the powerhouses many believe they are.

Seattle just got a huge ding with their 2 starting corners getting suspended 4 games a piece.

Teams announced suspensions at an alarming rate today , Hawks, Bucs, Pats, FA-Gaffney which just leads me to believe that someone on our team will be suspended this week, but we won't get notice until Friday or Saturday because that's how the NFL rolls. :bomb2:

Adderall seems to be Seattle's culprit

I read somewhere that they all say it was adderall because its illegal for anyone else to debate it due to privacy. It could be heroin we'll never know nor should we. Saying it was adderall is a pure PR move.

that **** has tha same stuff as meth ! no wonder they were moving so fast !:)

No not always sorry. Its illegal for the NFL to release the results of the test to the public so what you hear is a "leak". When was the last time you heard "cocaine?" That's right, you don't. Why? Because pot is tolerated much more by the general public than blow. You hear and read what someone wants you to read. The NFL can't do anything about it. Now adderall is much more tolerated than pot, or ecstasy or whatever... Sorry to confuse you, this is the explanation that I took out of it, if I'm wrong which I may be, so be it.

here's one article I found, where this author says its in the CBA that they can't discuss results, I've read other interpretations though....

http://deadspin.com/5931646/adderall-is-the-nfls-hot-new-ped-excuse

here's a pretty good list of suspensions in the NFL... last reference of cocaine was in 1989 except that travis henry was busted trafficking coke recently... Oh and sam hurd too but post-nfl career

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_and_coaches_suspended_by_the_NFL

If I fail a drug test my employer can't stand up in front of the office and tell everyone that I've been huffing cat piss right? So what makes you think that it can be legally given to the media, they're not government employees we have no right, right? I'm no lawyer, just be seeing a lot about this lately. I guess it is legal, because they announce the incoming rookies in the draft and what they test positive for BEFORE they come into the NFL.

Last edited:
you didnt do much to clear up the confusion with this post.

adderall is much more tolerated than pot?

since when is that the case? when are either tolerated at all in the NFL?

Are you smoking right now? Toleration in regards to public perception. Going back to my PR move comment.... If you can't understand my point at this juncture I give up. You're just you trying to be a PIA. You don't have to try so hard... we get it.

am I smoking right now?

Are you asking me if I am high because I am not clear on what you are talking about?

Im a pain in the ass? I dont have to try hard?

Dude, I didnt get what you were saying and then you twisted it to say that weed is ok over coke because it is a PR thing, but thats not true. Illegal is illegal. and then you said which now adds more drugs and changes it again.

and THEN you go back and edit it....and then call ME a pain in the ass? yeah, you should give up because you've taken a route that nobody wants to go down.

Yeah. OK. Lets finish with this then....

THE NFL CAN'T REPORT TEST RESULTS. :co_obvious:

DONE ! lets get back to tha playoff picture guys ....were here for tha skins , can't we all just get along !:)

am i missing something !:munching_out:

You won't miss anything, if you hang onto that bag of popcorn, cuz this war of words ain't "done" yet.
Fan arguments never end that abruptly. Even if it's a mod telling them to end it - one of them usually still has a "parting shot" to throw after the bell has rung, which was supposed to end the fight :)

The idea that this discussion even exists without people's sanity being questioned is a testament to how much improvement the Redskins have made.

:)

This!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.