• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pick your poison - what do you want the new name to be?

What do you want the new name to be?

• Redwolves

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Wolves

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Commanders

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sentinels

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Warthogs

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hogs

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • WFT

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Defenders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armada

• Presidents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brigade

• Something else (please comment)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Admirals huh, makes about as much sense as Turner’s playcalling

DB9E2FB3-0BE6-4E55-99DA-96C1EF0E0351.jpeg

Reactions: Om
Like Om's suggestion on the pod...Commadores. Lionel Richie in the hoooouuuusssse! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Boomer also said stefon diggs should have ran out of bounds when he caught that ball in OT and scored.

I'm not sure that guy is getting any inside info from anyone.

I'm guessing Boomer is going off the Admirals website that redirected initially to the team. I saw that story elsewhere as well. We all discussed it days ago, but for some this is new news so it must be it.

This is a farm team in Milwaukee who has an admiral logo. Was the ONLY one even close to decent, on the whole internets!!!
8DCD953D-B2BF-4A03-9B00-ED3AE1530B91.png

What's the over/under when the actual name leaks out? If there aren't a lot of people already that know the decision, there will be more as we get closer to the 2nd. At the very least, they probably did mockup helmets/logos/etc for the last few contenders.

That's the interesting question.

You know someone's gonna talk. Had the random thought yesterday that the Boomer thing could well have been a leak ... or maybe ... a setup. Team might have falsely leaked Admirals to someone they suspect has loose lips to track him/her down and quietly disappear them.

It's all very clandestine.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that if Strahan is on the today show and knows...it gets bad coverage and leaked.

Admirals is so bad that Commanders would be celebrated.

Next level strategic plan. 🤣

My mom would sit me at the counter of the diner inside while she shopped and I'd drink a REAL vanilla coke.

I can remember that taste very vividly and how much I enjoyed it.

And it’s so ****ing obvious that fans are not going to be ‘hyped’, are sick and tired of getting jerked around, and want it over with - yet Wright just continues on with the nonsense. I am almost convinced he’s enjoying all of the uproar.

The only bad publicity is no publicity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.