• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Riggins rips Haynesworth: "Get him the hell out of camp"

However, Marshall wasn't already making the money that Haynesworth is - that is the key here. Haynesworth already had the huge contract! Yes, there are examples of petulant brats all over the NFL, but for the most part, they do it to get the huge contract Haynesworth got. He just cashed a check for $21M! Twenty-one MILLLLLLLION DOLLARS! After bitching about the defense all offseason.

I just can't get over that...
Exactly, I believe most would be OK with him posturing for more if he hadn't already gotten more than anyone else.

Perhaps his taking the money, not showing for the mandatory mini and demanding a trade were "payback for promises broken" in his mind but the sense of betrayal, given all of the circumstances, is hard to get over.

Last edited:
Mike, please tell me this was you ... :)

BigMikeSkinsFan says:
August 5, 2010 12:26 PM
Maybe Snyder should hire Riggo to couch his team.
____________________ _____________

nice one Cowbum fan. maybe you should hire Tony Romo to couch your team...since he seems to bend over during the playoffs anyways.
And don't ask me what I'm doing reading that deep into the comments of a PFT story. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.