• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Redskins to audition potential Cundiff replacements Tuesday

I would like to know how many kickers we had since 2004? (Start do Danny Smith era)

None of that matters anymore.

Forbath will be the best soccer style kicker we've ever had.

Our long wait is over.

Awesome. He'll get along great with our Rugby Punter :)

Speaking of which, I just saw that Sav is 38 years old. Wow, had no idea he was that old

Yeah he had like a 15 yr career in the AFL before he came to the states. Good story.

I think he said his options were coaching or punting, and decided he wanted to punt.

He retired from the AFL because he got too old :)

Here's a challenge for anyone interested in doing the research......what type of injury or illness forced Dallas to make Forbath go inactive for all of last year ?
He was showing signs of Brokeback Fever.

Dallasectomy saved his life.

Well it wasn't on his wiki page, so I assumed it would be a challenge.

Meanwhile, this IS currently on his wiki page :laugh:

"The Tampa Bay Buccaneers claimed ignorance on April 17, 2012."

Upon returning to civilization, he was signed on October 9, 2012, replacing William "Steel Toe" Cundiff. Cundiff was one of the greatest players in the National Football League on the field, but according to team sources, Cundiff would always miss the toilet while going to the bathroom before and during games. His lack of accuracy was a hazard to the health and shoe quality of the team, and so the team had enough and dismembered Cundiff with their bare hands. The Redskins held urinal auditions (to look for toilet accuracy) on the day of his dismemberment, with Stephen Hawking, Kai, and Oscar Meyer competing for the spot. Kai would win the spot by beating Stephen Hawking with his own wheelchair.

Last edited:
I was told a DC sports station said Gano was cut because of religious issues. Gano was Scottish. From what I am told the Catholics and Protestants can be intolerable of each other.

If this is true, there may have been some locker room issues. Have no idea if true, but with this team anything is possible.

I was told a DC sports station said Gano was cut because of religious issues. Gano was Scottish. From what I am told the Catholics and Protestants can be intolerable of each other.

If this is true, there may have been some locker room issues. Have no idea if true, but with this team anything is possible.

Really? It was a Catholic/Protestant thing? That's ludicrous.

Sounds like a medieval torture device....

Shanny to Danny: "Bring me the Forbath".......or better yet: "Feed Coach Smith to the Forbath!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.