• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Dez Bryant says he's "ready to unleash"

BGO

The term "unleash hell" transformed last year from an overused movie quote to a punchline after Steelers coach Mike Tomlin decided to borrow the phrase, just as his team began to disintegrate.The year, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant borrowed a portion...

More...

Yawn.

Let him do all the unleashing he wants, if Landry uncoils, right under his chin, it won't matter.

How long before he unleashes his inner Michael Irvin and his "friend's" crack pipes are found in his car?

It would be hard to imagine the Cowboys finding a more perfect first round fit for them.

He's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing Landry send a message to early, even if results in a 15 yard penalty. I really wish these young guys would EARN their ability to talk.

Maybe it is just because I have seen some live interviews with him but I didn't take this as Bryant "talking". He didn't aim it at anyone or make any brash claims about what he was going to do in the game. I think this is directed more at the fact he has not been in a live football game of any sort in over 18 months and he is just ready to hit the field and play for real.

Maybe it is just because I have seen some live interviews with him but I didn't take this as Bryant "talking". He didn't aim it at anyone or make any brash claims about what he was going to do in the game. I think this is directed more at the fact he has not been in a live football game of any sort in over 18 months and he is just ready to hit the field and play for real.

Please take your logic elsewhere.

We're talking about a Cowboy here. :bucktooth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.