PFT: Dez Bryant says he's "ready to unleash"

One of many experimental iterations ...

BGO

The term "unleash hell" transformed last year from an overused movie quote to a punchline after Steelers coach Mike Tomlin decided to borrow the phrase, just as his team began to disintegrate.The year, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant borrowed a portion...

More...

the Omniscient

The Starter
Reaction score

How long before he unleashes his inner Michael Irvin and his "friend's" crack pipes are found in his car?

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

It would be hard to imagine the Cowboys finding a more perfect first round fit for them.

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

He's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing Landry send a message to early, even if results in a 15 yard penalty. I really wish these young guys would EARN their ability to talk.

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Maybe it is just because I have seen some live interviews with him but I didn't take this as Bryant "talking". He didn't aim it at anyone or make any brash claims about what he was going to do in the game. I think this is directed more at the fact he has not been in a live football game of any sort in over 18 months and he is just ready to hit the field and play for real.

Jugband McGillicuddy

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Army Marshall

Maybe it is just because I have seen some live interviews with him but I didn't take this as Bryant "talking". He didn't aim it at anyone or make any brash claims about what he was going to do in the game. I think this is directed more at the fact he has not been in a live football game of any sort in over 18 months and he is just ready to hit the field and play for real.
Please take your logic elsewhere.

We're talking about a Cowboy here. :bucktooth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0