• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pardon The Interruption

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents,

Sorry for the power outage yesterday toward the end of the game. Issues with our host provider that we are working through. You may notice some features of the site are missing or disabled. Those changes were necessary to get BGO back up and running.

Please know that we are doing all we can to ensure full functionality again at the earliest convenience but we don't have a solid time frame for that at this point. Thanks for your patience.

The BGO Team

BGO back online--pardon the interruption!

Worst possible timing.

Apparently we exceeded our bandwidth allowance yesterday, and our host shut us down summarily. I was out of contact and not able to work with them until this morning. My bad, and sincere personaly apologies. We have temporarily shut down the chat room, which we are advised was the primary cause, and find a solution as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, please feel free enjoy the hell out of discussing the game we SHOULD have been talking about since yesterday afternoon.

Hail.

Size matters.

Make him pay for the upgrade! :)

Sure is good to be back though. Thanks for all the hard work and sacrifices to make this the best football site on earth.

I stopped :twitch: about 3 minutes ago!

Oh am Om, Boone, Neo...thanks for getting things back up. The chat is awesome, but if a Game day thread is warranted for the Rams, then so be it.

And all this time I thought I got cut off due to my lame jokes....

Glad to see everything back online, I was wondering what went on there. Good work, admin team.

Pulling my freaking hair out when it went down. No one to celebrate with. AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :)

I'm hoping for chat to be up, since Fox had doubleheader this past weekend, I will in no chance get the Rams game since it's the 4 p.m. game in my area :( I'll need the play by play. I'm praying for larger bandwith and chat :) Though if I have to deal with the thread, I can read fast :)

I'm hoping for chat to be up, since Fox had doubleheader this past weekend, I will in no chance get the Rams game since it's the 4 p.m. game in my area :( I'll need the play by play. I'm praying for larger bandwith and chat :) Though if I have to deal with the thread, I can read fast :)

You can also listen on www.triplexespnradio.com if you weren't aware.

We had used a 3rd party vendor called 'Beacon Push' to reduce chatroom server load. Unfortunately, they just discontinued the free version of their product we were using - which immediately put increased load on our server. Those of you experiencing 'vanishing' chatroom posts yesterday - that's why.

We aren't getting rid of our chatroom - don't worry. I've already invested in another like tool and we will be up and running soon, certainly in time for next weekend. Between the site going down (and our local network deciding to cut to the ****ing Panthers game with 5 minutes left to play:hammer: - that's what you get for lending your NFL Sunday Ticket to a friend) I was fit to be tied yesterday. All turned out well in the end.

And yeah - just shutting the site down without so much as a friendly email? Lets just say we'll be looking for another hosting company in the future. Ridiculous.

well between putting up with those 2 jerks El and Goal I dont know how you keep sane!

Aren't those the two who were looking for...ah.... pics of your girlfriend?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.