• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pardon The Interruption

And here I was thinking the whole time that the chat room and site went down because the Saints were about to make some miraculous 4th quarter comeback on us.

Holy **** guys - I think we've got a bug in the staff room.

Hilarious :)

Wait! What did I do?

Goal, I already saw the pics. PM your email address and I'll send you the link. ;)

Thanks for getting the site back up. I'm sure that wasn't something else you needed in addition to your normal schedules.

Great job guys.

And yeah - just shutting the site down without so much as a friendly email? Lets just say we'll be looking for another hosting company in the future. Ridiculous.
Let me know if you need any help either in finding one or getting things moved along or anything along those lines. You know how to reach me :)

When gameday rolls around, if I'm not there in person, I'll be here -- be it chat or game thread. You guys do an absolutely phenomenal job of giving us all a great outlet to laugh, share, scream and yell when necessary, and just enjoy hanging out with an AMAZING core group of fellow Skins fans. Yeah, the hiccup sucked donkey bawlz, but it was out of your control, so I forgive you. Well, everyone but Boone. :p

Between the site going down (and our local network deciding to cut to the ****ing Panthers game with 5 minutes left to play:hammer: - that's what you get for lending your NFL Sunday Ticket to a friend) I was fit to be tied yesterday. All turned out well in the end.

Uh.. would it help to say I'm sorry :)

:)

Between the site going down (and our local network deciding to cut to the ****ing Panthers game with 5 minutes left to play:hammer: - that's what you get for lending your NFL Sunday Ticket to a friend) I was fit to be tied yesterday. All turned out well in the end.

And yeah - just shutting the site down without so much as a friendly email? Lets just say we'll be looking for another hosting company in the future. Ridiculous.

If it's any consolation NFL Replay is replaying the game tonight :)

Oh - it was no big deal Sandy - I knew we had this one won, and I had to head to my brother's for a big family get together, so it was all good. I did watch the first half again last night (courtesy of DVR).

I bet this is related to the uncapped year penalties, Goodell secretly shutting down a supportive Redskins sight that calls him on his BS, bring on the conspiracy theories..........I swear it didn't sound as lame in my head lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.