• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Page keeps shifting up and down. This just started last night.

Lovin Cousins

The UDFA
Reaction score
As I stated, this just started happening. The page literally shifts up and down, constantly.
But I pinpointed what is doing it. It's triggered by the slideshow.
Whenever one picture in the slideshow is done, but before it goes to the next picture in the slideshow, there is a pause where there is no picture.
And during that pause, that whole section that shows the slideshow disappears. So, not just the pic disappears temporarily, but the entire section.
The section has a height of about 1 to 2 inches, so that's how much the page keeps shifting up and down when it happens. Making it hard to both read and post.
I got a notification asking me to allow certain "push" notifications or something like that. I answered that to allow them, but the problem continues.

How are you viewing the site brother?

Try clearing your browser history (including stored images) and Re logging back into the site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.