• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

P90X

Sarge,

they're probably copies of the legit dvd's. My wife bought ours through QVC and we got 4 months to pay the $119 so $30 a month.

Ours included a set of resistance bands and all of the nutrition and workout guides.

You just need to know the sequence that your supposed to do the workouts in and you should be good to go.

DB

Just started week 11, haven't given up yet. Really making some dramatic changes in how much easier it is to get through the routines now than the first few weeks.

I've decided that I'm going to do another 13 weeks of the "classic" version as I wasn't in great shape to start with and would like to know what 26 weeks of doing it and changing my diet will have on my body and mind.

It's funny both my wife and I have been doing it, and we have cut out a ton of things from our diets and don't miss most of them. I used to drink Pepsi all the time, I think that I've had maybe 2-3 in the last 11 weeks and I couldn't even drink all of it. We do try to balance things so we do indulge sometimes but in moderation.

Until next time....Alan

I thought that I'd update this thread with the latest.

I'm on my 2nd round of P90x now, I'm on week #5 of the 2nd round. I've lost a total of 24 pounds so far, and want about 6-7 more for a total of about 30 pounds lost.

I've lost almost 3 inches off of my waist, and added 2.5 inches to my chest. I've added 1.5 inches to my arms and I feel that I'm in better shape than I've been in since my 20's. I'm 46 years old now and won't be 47 until March of next year.

I just keep pressing play every day and it's amazing how much easier all of the routines are than when I first started 18 weeks ago. I've had to keep buying more weights as I keep moving up past the ones I had.

The only drawback to all this working out is that I have to buy all new clothes, all my jeans almost fall off me know.....I know the teenager style is to "sag" but this is getting ridicules....lol.

Until next time....Alan.

We have a fat wide receiver who went from 6 foot and 210 pounds to 240 pounds in one offseason, I started calling him Jesse " the body" and he told everyone he went on p90x to get bigger lol I called BS because EVERYONE I know on p90x is in better shape and leaner not bigger. I did a few workouts but at 345 its tough for me to do some of the stuff, so I stick to deep water running and basketball with 2 days a week in the gym doing squats and deadlifts with bench press and shoulder excercises and core stuff.

I thought that I'd update this thread with the latest.

I'm on my 2nd round of P90x now, I'm on week #5 of the 2nd round. I've lost a total of 24 pounds so far, and want about 6-7 more for a total of about 30 pounds lost.

I've lost almost 3 inches off of my waist, and added 2.5 inches to my chest. I've added 1.5 inches to my arms and I feel that I'm in better shape than I've been in since my 20's. I'm 46 years old now and won't be 47 until March of next year.

I just keep pressing play every day and it's amazing how much easier all of the routines are than when I first started 18 weeks ago. I've had to keep buying more weights as I keep moving up past the ones I had.

The only drawback to all this working out is that I have to buy all new clothes, all my jeans almost fall off me know.....I know the teenager style is to "sag" but this is getting ridicules....lol.

Until next time....Alan.

Awesome Alan...I just started my second time through as well, although I'm just on week 2. Took too long in between efforts though, so I'm really struggling - not as badly as I did the first time through, but still tough. It gets easier with time, thank God :)

Just in case any of you kids had decided that P90X was getting a bit too easy for you...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InkTbG23ATk[/media]

Now that I'm living in D.C. my life is pretty sedentary at the moment. As an Army cadet and NCAA athlete, P90X is saving my butt from a terrible fall semester at VMI. I'm also counting calories for the first time in my life and it sucks. But at least I'll be able to stay in good shape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.