• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Overnight chaos in Boston

Breaking...

Second suspect may have been caught just minutes ago.

Michael Skolnik @MichaelSkolnik 2m

they got 3 guys in a cab. no confirmation that this is him (yet).

New development.

NBC's Pete Williams is saying that these two guys are either Turkish or Chechnyan. He is the only one with this information. Not confirmed.

massive convoy of National Guard moving in.

BREAKING: AP Source: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year.

BREAKING: AP: Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass.

Suspects are brothers. Younger one born in 1993.

BREAKING: Third man has been arrested. Being called an accomplice, not yet called a suspect, reports NPR's Dina Temple-Raston.

While this is all terrible and I hope they get the 2nd suspect without any more bloodshed, I have to applaud the FBI for figuring this out so quickly. If these guys had all those explosives, who knows what else they would have hit.

Michael Skolnik@MichaelSkolnik 58s
NYT: bomb suspect who was killed has been identified as Tamerlan Tsarnaev (born in Russia), 26, brother to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Michael Skolnik@MichaelSkolnik 4m
Pete Williams: "He actually drove over this brother to get away."

Wow!

While this is all terrible and I hope they get the 2nd suspect without any more bloodshed, I have to applaud the FBI for figuring this out so quickly. If these guys had all those explosives, who knows what else they would have hit.

In all honesty, the FBI got lucky. They had other suspects in mind just a few hours ago. A Massachusetts driver's license on the dead suspect pointed them in a new direction. The murder of the MIT policeman was what pointed law enforcement in a new direction.

At first, they didn't know that these were the bombers. Suddenly, they were using grenades and bombs overnight. It all changed in an instant.

Maybe I'm confused but didn't the FBI release a video of these two guys as their prime suspects yesterday?

Maybe I'm confused but didn't the FBI release a video of these two guys as their prime suspects yesterday?

Yes, but they were misidentified as the Ethiopian and Indian that was mentioned earlier.

The brothers were said to be living with a girlfriend... probably who this is....DovidLieberman: RT @bnpolice: Confirmed a woman has been arrested and taken out the suspects house in Boston. she has been handcuffed and took away #bostonbombing

All taxi service in Boston is suspended.

Michael Skolnik‏@MichaelSkolnik 10m
"extreme caution when encountering the subject. he could have a suicide vest on." -police

The police suspect he may be masquerading AS A WOMAN and are stopping and questioning WOMEN WITH MUSLIM HIJABS.

Well I don't really feel like debating right now, but I don't think it a coincidence that a few hours after the FBI releases video footage of their suspects this all happened. Whether they had initially identified the suspects correctly or not the investigators were obviously heading in the right direction. Either someone ID'ed them to the cop or the cop did or the suspects got jumpy. Whatever the case, the FBI was closing in quickly and that's to their credit.

In any event, let's hope they get this second terrorist before he does any more damage.

The brothers were said to be living with a girlfriend... probably who this is....DovidLieberman: RT @bnpolice: Confirmed a woman has been arrested and taken out the suspects house in Boston. she has been handcuffed and took away #bostonbombing

All taxi service in Boston is suspended.

Michael Skolnik‏@MichaelSkolnik 10m
"extreme caution when encountering the subject. he could have a suicide vest on." -police

The police suspect he may be masquerading AS A WOMAN and are stopping and questioning WOMEN WITH MUSLIM HIJABS.

I think there's a picture of her in this gallery, which is about the dead terrorist. Some interesting stuff about this guy, like he doesn't have any American friends because he doesn't 'get them.'

http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.co...or-Passport/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o/I0000xGj5s16Ipd8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.