• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our favorite Cowboys fan gives his perspective

Loss Vegas

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

Shango has finally weighed in on last night's game. This is classic stuff. He used this as a video blog for the game. Watch him go from being optimistic to a bit down, then hopeful, and then he finally blows a major gasket. Once again, this is classic Shango at his funniest.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oUv_0DtkPE[/media]

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

I love this guy! Thanks for posting it.

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

I expected him to be a bit more animated to be honest.... but even he's on track as I would guess many Dallas fans are. Seems everybody but JJ knows that Romo isn't going to get them there....

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

The one thing you can say about Shango is that he is not a homer and has always been very realistic of all things Cowboys related.

But I hope his BP is ok after all the rants. Mine yesterday was probably off the charts. :)

CounterTrey

The Team Captain
Reaction score

The dude looked like he was gonna cry once the camera cut out. I'd feel bad for him if he weren't a Cowboy fan. ;)

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida State

The dude looked like he was gonna cry once the camera cut out. I'd feel bad for him if he weren't a Cowboy fan. ;)
Reminds me when my wife and I were in a snow storm. I was driving my Bronco and a dude with an Excursion was stuck in a ditch. I rolled down my window to see if he needed help when I noticed the Blue Star on the back of his truck so instead of asking him if he needed help, I laughed at him and yelled, "If you weren't a Dallas fan I would stop to help you!" Unfortunately, my wife looked at me and said, "You can't just leave him!" Ugh! I ended up dragging him out of the ditch...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

I enjoyed that. Pretty realistic assessment there too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤