• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

'Oops ... I got an error message again...'

I did get one ‘Oops’ message this morning as I logged in for the first time on my phone. I think that is due to having BGO open in a window already, and my phone pulling up that window but having been timed out for inactivity overnight. That’s the only instance of it I’ve experienced in more than 24 hrs.

Please let us know if you experience the ‘Oops’ error in any other situation.

Although you may still get an occasional 'Oops!' message, we seem to have solved the primary causes. It appears the most likely reason you could still get one now and then is if you have an open instance of BGO open in your browser but are inactive for a long period of time.

Considering this one fixed.

No big deal or anything but got an oops message regarding YouTube videos. Apparently when you post videos there’s a 5 limit max. Just an FYI for you guys is all, no worries

8A0918EE-D8E2-42E7-9011-50FEB6074F5A.jpeg

That was just the max limit we set. I've increased it to 10.

Oh i wasn’t trying to get it extended or anything. Just trying to have visual aids for my mock is all. Was my bad

Geez, Win. Some people are never satisfied.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.