• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official NASCAR Thread

Kurt Busch is suspended indefinitely. This likely ends his career.

Kyle Busch with a serious injury in the Xfinity race. Likely out several weeks - maybe months.

Not a fan of what has become of NASCAR, but a congratulations to Coach Gibbs and Kyle Bush for the Championship!

Nascar changed the rules this year to let Bush in the chase, that and along with their stupid ass playoff system, and having one race make the whole season, **** nascar. I haven't watched any of it this season and never intend to again.

Nascar changed the rules this year to let Bush in the chase, that and along with their stupid ass playoff system, and having one race make the whole season, **** nascar. I haven't watched any of it this season and never intend to again.
I wouldn't even be able to tell you the rules they changed so much. Busch had to have cheated though ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even be able to tell you the rules they changed so much. Busch had to have cheated though ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

he missed like 10 or 11 races and they made a special rule to let him in the chase. **** busch and **** nascar lol

Speaking of NASCAR, I heard that the best way to rid the world of ISIS is to tell a group of rednecks that ISIS thinks NASCAR sucks. ISIS would be history in less than a week!

Yeah...**** NASCAR, but kudos JGR! Any time Joe Gibbs is involved in a win, I'm pleased. JGR!!!

If so, there wouldn't be enough fans to make the racing viable. With no rednecks, does that signal the end of NASCAR as we know it?

If so, there wouldn't be enough fans to make the racing viable. With no rednecks, does that signal the end of NASCAR as we know it?

I turned the channel off football for a few minutes the other day to see the fanfare before the race...they introduced every driver on stage before they got into their cars to line of for the start...I watched 4 drivers and thought...this is ****ing stupid!

They have had the similar driver intro's since it was on Aussie Pay TV. Seeing as though we haven't had pay TV for about 6 years, it looks like the intro's are still a 'fan' favorite. I suppose it is one way of taking up an hour of the televised time.

More like 'immortal' :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.