• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Gameday Thread: 49ers @ Redskins Monday Night!

DieselPwr44

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Are you ready for some football??

Is this our Rooster Cogburn Moment of the 2013 season, where we tell the 49ers: "Fill Your Hands You SOB!!"... put the reigns in our mouth and charge...guns a blazin'?

Or

Is this where Old Burgundy and Yeller, locked up in the corn crib, gets put down?

Would be nice to see us in this game,late in the 4th quarter but for the life of me, I don't know how we get there.

Thoughts?

Inactives: Rex Grossman, Jordan Reed, Josh LeRibeus, Jose Gumbs, Brandon Jenkins, Darrel Young, Stephen Bowen

I got a feeling we'll win this one. Can't really explain it, just think we will.

Regardless if we win or lose, I just want to see us play well and see how we compare to a really good team.

I got a feeling we'll win this one. Can't really explain it, just think we will.

Regardless if we win or lose, I just want to see us play well and see how we compare to a really good team.

The inactives have just been released, and whilst the 49ers go in at almost full strength, we are sitting our FB (Young), our best performing TE (Reed), as well as our mainstay DL (Bowen).

Not promising, and it could get very ugly very quickly!

Yea it could get ugly, but F Davis could step up and Jenkins, Golston and Baker could play well. Not sure what we do about fullback, maybe Paulsen.

What scares me most about the inactives is Chris Neild is up. He will get an absolute beatdown if we have to play him.

Niles Paul will be FB.

And Santana Moss will return punts.

For those of you that have never seen me..this is a pic of me at the end of last week's game taken from my living room.

al_bundy_gun_to_head.jpg

Probably what I'll look like tonight,mid third quarter.....

Adam Gettis taking first team snaps at RT in pre game drills.

I'm just sitting down to lunch. Already this morning I have been out for breakfast, paid the rent, been shopping and put gas in the car. Now that the shopping has been unpacked, I'll have some lunch, then most likely have an arvo nap. When I wake up, the game should be over, or close to it.

Well, Fred Davis must be under the doghouse. I'm glad Shanahan's little man syndrome is as strong as ever.

Davis is a turd. Shanahan is smart not to rely on him.

Has Davis done something lately to piss Shanny off?

There's no way he's our 4th TE.

You mean, other than being an under-achieving, over-paid, lazy knucklehead who can't contribute?

Goal, I am literally 10 ft from cheer leaders.

10 yard line Redskins side line...front row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.