• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Gameday Thread: 49ers @ Redskins Monday Night!

Nice play Brandon.

And where is Amerson? Please tell me he can beat out Josh Wilson.

Let's see...Alfred Morris started that drive then Helu replaced him and we threw the ball 3 times.

That is completely brain dead play calling by Kyle once again.

D Hall awesome play. And thank you refs.

He caught it, took 2-3 steps inbounds, got tackled out of bounds, ball in hand until it hit the ground still in his hand, incomplete.

Total BS rules.

This team is nearly unwatchable ....

The past few weeks have sucked whatever fandom I had left out of me.

Blow it up. And the sooner the better.

Burn baby, burn.

How many offensive TD's have we scored in the first half this year? 3 or 4? At least we will get some garbage points like usual

Griffin deserves a medal for not punching Polumbus right in the ****ing mouth.

I would sit Griffin for the rest of the season. He won't survive the year if they keep putting him out there. It's Cousins turn to blow out his ACL.

There are still some idiots watching. Hence 'nearly' :)

I'm one lol

I am just blah now, no emotion left. It is what happens when your teams gets its ass handed to it every damn week. We could end up with the worse record in the NFL and have no ****ing draft pick to show for our tanking..... Hail to the Redskins lol

some day…in a place far far away…the Shanahans and FO will figure out you need players on both sides of the line who meet physical standards of the new millennium….not the 1980s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.