• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - WFT vs Seattle Seahawks - MONDAY NIGHT EDITION

Holy shit. There’s nobody there.

Holy shit. There’s nobody there.

I don't think it's because of the protest, but none the less.... Snyder needs to be so embarassed... the stadium is EMPTY for MNF. The team is a win tonight away from the 7th wildcard spot and is in complete control of their own destiny...

Yeah. And let’s not think the NFL isn’t noticing.

unless the Beltway is shut down for some reason, this is a massive embarrassment.

Recap thus far:

Garbage defense.
Uncalled facemask against McKissic on his catch at the 4 yard line.
Uncalled PI against McLaurin that would've put the ball well inside the red zone.

I have seen this movie before.

Well we know who would have a 100% kill ratio at the suicide hotline, 36 it's not that bad

Uncalled hit on defenseless receiver (Thomas), INT Seahawks! :rolleyes:

Had we played with a healthy kicker and Seattle not received some help from the officials, that is a two score game in our favour. We dominated them tonight. My only complaint was not being able to distance ourselves from them earlier in the 2nd half. That all said, had we had a healthy kicker, putting a chip shot field goal through the uprights on our final drive would have been applauded by all of us as being the type of game sealing, clock eating drive we were used to in the Gibbs era.

I guarantee you Seattle fans aren't fooled by that score. They have zero reason to be happy about the direction of their ball club.

Congratulations to our guys. Keep it going.

Three in a row....

Ladies and Gentlemen....the Washington Redskins are officially on a roll!

They overcame some of the weirdest horse hockey we've ever seen on a Monday Night Football game and still pulled it out!

I need a drink...that was crazy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.