• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - WFT vs Seattle Seahawks - MONDAY NIGHT EDITION

Looking at that face value it's scary...but, the extra day of rest should get most in.... hopefully

I still have PTSD from pretty much every Monday night game since 2000. However, with the wonderful dallas loss today, the Team can move to within 2 games of first place in the division. This is significant because they still have 2 games left with dallas. It sounds crazy to even say that, but that is the reality right now. So this game is going to be huge.

If this game was on any other time slot than Monday night I'd have more confidence, the fact that Seattle and PC himself are seeming to implode only helps.

If this game was on any other time slot than Monday night I'd have more confidence, the fact that Seattle and PC himself are seeming to implode only helps.
Kirk really kept our tradition of fucking up night games strong.

I hope Taylor is "The Exorcist" yet again.

1637960357060.png
1637960379705.png

The truth finally comes out about Samuel: He had core muscle surgery back in June and they screwed up his recovery in the Atlanta game earlier this season.

Sounds like Samuel and Thomas are a go on Monday night.

Literally everything broke in our favour this weekend in terms of who we needed to lose in order to climb in the playoff standings.

We need to absolutely seize the moment tomorrow night vs. a struggling Seattle team and stop this nonsense of the Seahawks being a thorn in our side.

Favour??, Thats not the queens English :p however I concur this week is Carpe Beatem, cuz if not well f***

Looking at stats and recent performances, one would think that the Redskins should have a very good shot to beat the Hawks tonight.

But as we all know,there's something about Monday Night Football and the Redskins that doesn't mix too well,so I'm not getting my hopes up.
It's up to the Skins to change the narrative...and I hope they do it.

I'm sure that's pretty well aligned with where most of us are at DP. Show us.

Wasnt Cosmi placed on IR though or does that not count , literally just asking, NFL rules when it comes to that confuses my simple mind

Cosmi is on IR which is a separate process than the injury designation which only includes guys active on the roster.

Just gotta say.....If Scotty comes out pass happy because Samuel and Thomas are back,instead of sticking to the balance of the last two games......
Can't be afraid to run the ball and keep balance tonight. Stick with the formula that got you here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.