• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - WFT vs Seattle Seahawks - MONDAY NIGHT EDITION

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Logan Thomas vs Seattle.jpg

When: Monday, November 29th - 8:15pm
Where: Fedex Field - Landover, Maryland

Washington is coming off 2 pivotal wins after a 2-6 start. Now at 4-6, they match up with Seattle (3-7). . Washington's defense playing better, and Taylor Heinicke coming off 2 strong performances. Seattle struggling with Russell Wilson making his 3rd start since regurning from IR..

Weather: Expected to be around 35 at kickoff with a low of 29.

Week 12 Game Preview: Washington vs. Seattle

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I want him out there. McLaurin and Carter are grinding it out and putting in the work.

Desean part deux can sit on the sidelines and wait his turn just like Brown is.

Not sure I want him out there. McLaurin and Carter are grinding it out and putting in the work.

Desean part deux can sit on the sidelines and wait his turn just like Brown is.

I actually tend to agree... No reason to push him back out there if he's not absolutely 100%.

If he's at a point where the re-injury risk is low, he can be a weapon.... but no point in getting desperate at this stage.

Carter has been a nice surprise. But an anywhere *close* to healthy Curtis Samuel is a game changer guys. Put Logan Thomas and Samuel out there, this offense goes to a whole other gear - immediately. There's no such thing as 100% healthy at this time of the year. McLaurin isn't close to 100% healthy.

Carter has been a nice surprise. But an anywhere *close* to healthy Curtis Samuel is a game changer guys. Put Logan Thomas and Samuel out there, this offense goes to a whole other gear - immediately. There's no such thing as 100% healthy at this time of the year. McLaurin isn't close to 100% healthy.

yeah but if there's legit concern he goes out there and on his 5th rep he goes down again, why risk it? Like I said, if the injury risk is low, he's a weapon... if there's a big question mark, dont rush him back.

Seattle is at the bottom of the barrel on offense & defensive statistics. This will be a measuring stick game seeing if the WFT can take care of business or not. I wouldn’t expect a blowout by any means, but a semi-comfortable win should be attained here.

He is? Since when? Thomas is proven...Samuel is overpaid and overrated at this point.

Carter is out there every week doing something to help us win. Samuel has never even gone 1000 yards in a season his entire career.

Seattle is at the bottom of the barrel on offense & defensive statistics. This will be a measuring stick game seeing if the WFT can take care of business or not. I wouldn’t expect a blowout by any means, but a semi-comfortable win should be attained here.

A lot of the offensive struggles have to do with Wilson missing 3 games (and part of a 4th) with a broken hand. They were trotting out Geno Smith in his absence.

Wilson hasn't looked like himself the last 2 weeks since returning, but I still think he's got plenty in the tank...

A lot of the offensive struggles have to do with Wilson missing 3 games (and part of a 4th) with a broken hand. They were trotting out Geno Smith in his absence.

Wilson hasn't looked like himself the last 2 weeks since returning, but I still think he's got plenty in the tank...

Then hopefully JDR doesn’t let him find his groove anytime soon. In the last 2 games Wilson’s been sacked 7 times as well.

Just read a stat that their defense is giving up the most yardage in the league to rb’s catching passes. Kizzy should be able to go apeshit on them.

Mike - first of all, Carter has nothing to do with the conversation. I love him but I don’t see him as a legit #2. Samuel is still a younger WR and only has a couple of full seasons as a starter under his belt. But put him out there with McLaurin and it presents a quandary to defenses we don’t currently have on the field. He’s very quick and a threat to break one (like McLaurin is). His last season in Carolina he was very effective.

I get folks are frustrated with the injury but there’s a reason they haven’t IRed him.

Yeah, I'm pretty hopeful Samuels emerges down the stretch. If we're still in contention heading into the divisional cauldron at the end of the year, a guy like that will demand legit attention from defenses that right now are focusing almost exclusively on McLaurin. Having two legit established guys to threaten the edges and over the top would be a game-changer.

And that's not to diminish what Carter has done. The man has far exceeded expectations, and if he continues to produce will also start to garner some special attention from opposing DC's. If two is good, three would even be better. But I don't believe Carter is "there" yet. After three weeks of production I'm sure Seattle will be aware of him, but I don't seem them spending a ton of midnight candle time on him just yet.

Terry, Samuels, Logan Thomas ... sure would be nice to see the pass-catching lineup we drew up in the offseason actually on the field.

Mike - first of all, Carter has nothing to do with the conversation. I love him but I don’t see him as a legit #2. Samuel is still a younger WR and only has a couple of full seasons as a starter under his belt. But put him out there with McLaurin and it presents a quandary to defenses we don’t currently have on the field. He’s very quick and a threat to break one (like McLaurin is). His last season in Carolina he was very effective.

I get folks are frustrated with the injury but there’s a reason they haven’t IRed him.
Actually, he does. Because I brought him up and you commented he wasn't. That makes him a direct involvement to this conversation.

He's never had more than 6 TD's in a year and never over 1000 yards. It's not frustration, it's lack of production. His last season in Carolina is under 1000 yards and 3 TDs.

Carter is averaging 15.6 yards per catch this year and has 3 TDs. He also does more on special teams. He contributes more than Samuel has already.

I'll take the guy on the field any day over the guy who might be good but can't make it in to a game.

Russ...another dude who constantly owns us.

WIll Taylor continue breaking these guys' streaks?

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

McKissic questionable for Monday night.

McKissic is important for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.