• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread Week 5: WFT vs. New Orleans Saints

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
web-211004-taylor-heinicke-throw.jpg

Where: Fed Ex Field
When: 1 pm. EST Sunday 10 October, 2021
Current Vegas Odds: Saints 2 point favorites
Extended Forecast: High of 73 degrees, 60% chance of rain

Week 5 Gamebook

Week 5 Rosters/Depth Charts

Post about Washington's Week 5 home clash against the Saints before, during, and after - here.

Last edited:
Jameis gonna look like a HOFer against us if we keep doing whatever we're doing.

The Saints are a team that beat a Packers team with Rodgers just getting back to football, beat the Pat's a team in a retool and has lost to Carolina and the Giants. If we even had a competent defense right now that could get pressure or at least not give wide open pass plays with our DB's I'd have more confidence. If we keep it close or even a slight lead at half I'll have some confidence we can squeeze out a win, unfortunately we could also be in the same position we were against Buffalo if they just expose us threw the air.

Rain in the forecast might make things sloppy. Taysom Hill is a worry two, because he's a scary short yardage power back.

Just keeps getting better

Sounds like it is closer to a bone bruise and that at least fr now it won’t limit Gibson, so that’s a lot better than Finlay’s tweet makes it sound.

Gibson has a stress fracture in his shin.

Will we finally see Patterson?

Geez...that is a brutal list.

Scott Turner is an NFL OC in name only.

No situational awareness whatsoever. Dude would be shaky as a high school OC.....

#FireScott

Scott Turner is an NFL OC in name only.

No situational awareness whatsoever. Dude would be shaky as a high school OC.....

#FireScott

it's hard to argue against that at this point. Plenty of 'fingers' to point, but he also didn't do anybody any favors, and a lot what went down schematically leaves you with a question mark over your head.

Yeah, I still can't figure out why they run these slow long developing run plays, especially in goal to go situations. They had 2 quick hitters to Gibson and he scored on both.

Really though, this game came down to poor red zone offense, some really bad throws by Heinicke, and the defense not covering anyone when it mattered. Winston was brutal all day, yet had 4 TDs because the secondary still likes to leave guys wide open. Just a brutal day all around.

This defense is so bad even college teams would kill to play against it.

We're only 2-3 because Heinicke and the O pulled some strings. If any other QB we had were behind center, I can't fathom us winning both the ATL and NYG. We're either winless or 1-4.

Opponents have scored 160 points in 5 games, or an average of 32 points a game. Pathetic.

It's inexcusable considering the talent up front. Del Rio needs to go.

Ya, really thought we had a shot today early on. I'm amazed the saints ran at all, a high school QB could pick us apart. I'm finding it hard to place any blame on the offense right now.

Opponents have scored 160 points in 5 games, or an average of 32 points a game. Pathetic.

It's inexcusable considering the talent up front. Del Rio needs to go.
I know how ya feel, but who do you replace him with ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.