• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Week 1 - WFT vs. Chargers

Giving up 14/19 3rd downs - we should never have even had a chance at winning that game.

Although he's still getting hammered, Turner did commit to the run yesterday. Had it not been for the AG fumble, that might have been the only reason we won the game.

We just added QB Kyle Shurmur to the PS.

This really pisses me off.

Classless.

WFT can make them pay for that in the Super Bowl. 😉

I will say this... Fitzpatrick did not look right to me from the outset yesterday. His throws had no zip on them at all and usually Fitzpatrick puts some serious mustard on his passes. It was noticeable. I would not be shocked if there is something to this.

And then there's this...

Last edited:
Lol, waterslide hip dislocation and tries to tough it out in a football game. Does that top Frerotte banging his head into a wall literally to celebrate a TD? I couldn't have been more than 8-9 years old and I remember that.

Unless Lessburgians enjoy playing pranks, I don't think outsiders know the logistics of that far out town enough to know what's inside their facilities unless they've personally entered them. I certainly wouldn't.

We just added QB Kyle Shurmur to the PS.
Hate to see anybody get injured, but this bodes well for Heinicke. Guy is a baller IMO. Even a short week with the starters is going to pay dividends.

Fitz out 6-8 weeks, probably will be IR’d because that’s what this team does to qb’s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.