• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread ~* PRESEASON *~ Week 1: Panthers @ Commanders

I’m trying to hate the uniforms dammit, but I can’t.

Better drive to finish the quarter.

First impressions of young Mr. Robinson are very good.

Gibson is already fumbling? I really wish we would have kept AP and found a better long term. This is a mental issue now and not easily fixed.

Taylor is not playing well
Gibson is not playing well
Wentz did not play well
Our defense did not play well

Feels like we are in mid season form

Other than Brian Robinson, I wish the stream would fail.

I might just resort to reading Thom Leverro’s article archive.

I know it's preseason game number 1, but I'm so tired of Del Rios defenses leaving receivers wide open on every play. Saw it too much last year and even the year before when our D was statistically strong.

Maybe the D's sloppiness is getting to me because we've been hearing in preseason reports that our D has looked good, but throughout this preseason game our D has looked pretty awful and I'm feeling like this is going to be our D.

Mostly I’m disappointed in the defense. We have made one stop so far. Every other possession for Carolina has been multiple plays and a score.

Del Rio is really good at scheming up a play with zero pressure and no coverage.

Makes no sense. We were dialing up 4 dudes in 2020 with no problems. Now, we can't plug a hole with a gallon of flex seal

3rd quarter offense: 6 plays, 28 yards.

Taylor is not playing well
Gibson is not playing well
Wentz did not play well
Our defense did not play well

Feels like we are in mid season form

Wentz was fine - couple throws were inches away from being incredible, and that velocity. His best throws were under pressure. Agree on the rest.

I know it's preseason game number 1, but I'm so tired of Del Rios defenses leaving receivers wide open on every play. Saw it too much last year and even the year before when our D was statistically strong.

Maybe the D's sloppiness is getting to me because we've been hearing in preseason reports that our D has looked good, but throughout this preseason game our D has looked pretty awful and I'm feeling like this is going to be our D.

As Om said to me via text, it almost seems like Del Rio isn’t really trying to play D in the preseason. If you are killing it in the Regular season I could get that. But this D has proven nothing. Hard to understand the vanilla given the last few seasons, especially given our slow starts on D???

Some names of new or inexperienced players that stood out to me last night, good and bad.

+Steven Parker- I love the dog in him (but the team doesn’t even have a picture of him so…)
+Dax Milne
+Phil Mathis
+Chris Paul
+Andrew Norwell
+Nate Gerry (no team picture so…)
+Sam Howell (better than I expected)
+Brian Robinson (welcome to Washington)

-Sammis Reyes (If he doesn’t get time when the top three are out the experiment is over)

Category of his own-

Antonio Gibson

Last edited:
Gibson is already fumbling? I really wish we would have kept AP and found a better long term. This is a mental issue now and not easily fixed.

Looks like we might have found his replacement tonight. Or someone to pressure him to make things right.
At least we can feel better about the RB/Gibson situation, knowing Robinson is there.

Regarding Heinicke, the TH Fan in me wants to believe that on that Duck INT that he threw, that it was the result of his throwing arm getting hit, during the pass rush.
But as I watch the replays, sadly for him, as far as I can tell, that throw was All TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.