• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread ~* PRESEASON *~ Week 1: Panthers @ Commanders

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Carolina Panthers @ Washington Commanders

When: Saturday, August 13th 2022 1:00 pm
Where: Fedex Field

Commanders team huddle.jpg

Our first look at the new squad! A ton of story lines that can be discussed, so why wait? GET AT IT!​

Last edited:
I am particularly interested in seeing how the group of second year players looks this preseason. The development of Cosmi, Davis, Brown, St. Juste, and Bates are going to go a long way towards determining if this team can make a significant leap in 22.

How many series would you like to see Wentz play, and how many will he actually play ?
For obvious reasons, I'd like to see him on at least a few series.
But the issue is, we want chemistry between him and TMC, and that would mean TMC would have to play more series, and I'm more apprehensive about him then Wentz, being out there longer

I want one ferocious series from the defense where they get either a sack, an interception, or a fumble recovery to force them out.

I'm all about defense and seeing that squad get back to the level they should be at.

I am particularly interested in seeing how the group of second year players looks this preseason. The development of Cosmi, Davis, Brown, St. Juste, and Bates are going to go a long way towards determining if this team can make a significant leap in 22.

I like this one... Brown has a chance to take over the no 2 spot from Samuel if this injury continues to linger, and the short film study my amatuer eyes attempted to do saw him winning a lot more than he got targeted.

Cosmi appears to be a legit starter with a potential to be an absolute stud on the right side, and St Juste flashed last year as well, and it appears the job is his to lose...

My concern with the defense is no the talent but the coaching. Del Rio really lost track of his unit last year and it crashed after showing well in 2020.

The other is the continuing blind spot this team has at linebacker. You can't simply go into a season with veteran minimum signees like Bostic and then Mayo starting games for you.

This unit was easily the least talented on defense in 2021 and looking things over now, you can say the same thing. I don't consider signing 27 year old Nate Gerry as a move that is going to solidify this unit. He helps with depth but this team is still a solid starter away from being a unit that is not apt to disappoint.

I know that nobody here would ever illegally stream a pre-season game…

but are such games even available?

I know that nobody here would ever illegally stream a pre-season game…

but are such games even available?

I don’t know how to do that (honest answer), but the replay is on the NFL Network overnight early Sunday morning. That’s how I watch preseason. I just wait for the replay, set my DVR, then watch it the next day. Since the outcome is meaningless, I still look to see what happens and I don’t have to worry about spoilers.

I don’t know how to do that (honest answer), but the replay is on the NFL Network overnight early Sunday morning. That’s how I watch preseason. I just wait for the replay, set my DVR, then watch it the next day. Since the outcome is meaningless, I still look to see what happens and I don’t have to worry about spoilers.

Yeah, I have it set to record but I know that I will end up trying to watch it live anyway. Especially since it is at 8pm here.

Get a fire stick
Get a VPN app on it
Turn it on
Set it to DC
Get YouTube TV and log in

Or so I've heard

I change mine via VPN app. I'm not sure if you can change it on the fire stick itself

I change mine via VPN app. I'm not sure if you can change it on the fire stick itself

I use my VPN successfully all the time over here on multiple platforms but YTTV sniffs it out, only when trying to change the market.

What an ugly start. Both sides.

Minus the ridiculous fumble (again), I think they've looked okay.

What an ugly start. Both s
Minus the ridiculous fumble (again), I think they've looked okay.
on defense? Wide open receivers, iffy tackling. On offense, Gibson’s two runs were awful. The passing game was okay.

kick returns have been awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.