• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Buccaneers v Redskins

Thank god for that Neo. Our D line is absolutely pathetic.

McNabb is terrible if he's under any kind of pressure. Outside the big play he made to Cooley along the sidelines against the Titans, he's been awful under pressure.

Did I just have Randle El flashbacks?

Did Moose really just say "junk sack?" :laugh:

Seriously though, Josh Freeman's a smart kid. He does a nice job of using the rulebook to his advantage.

Running strong to the right side is a good sign for us.

You should try HH. It can be cathartic. :)

OK.

*ahem*

Donovan McNabb's accuracy with the football is just a hair better than my 4-year old daughter's. The dude seems completely incapable of putting together anything resembling a "clutch" drive. And to top it all off, I'd rather have that kid in Oakland than the "veteran leader" that we have.

In short, as of right now, the new contract looks like a mistake.

OK, why don't I feel better? :(

OK, so that call that hold on the return, but not the one on Rak? Really? REALLY?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.