• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Buccaneers v Redskins

Horrible time management. Good first half in many ways though. RT at 158 yds is awesome - 200 today?

He'll end up around 175 or so. Shanny started giving the ball to Keiland at the end of the half.

We'll beat the Buc's. I looked at the stats before last week's games and the Buc's hadn't beat a team over .500.

Believe it or not, the Skins prior to last week's game had more quality win's than anyone in the NFC with win's over the Bears, Packers and Eagles all 7-3. Only the Patriots and Jets had a better win percentage against good teams in the NFL.

On the flip side, as you might imagine, we had more bad loss's also to poor teams.

Nice to see Gano redeem himself somewhat.

By my count, it aught to be roughly 31-3 at this point but I'll take a lead, any lead, going into the half. As long as the Bucs don't figure out their defensive issues at half that is...

That's my concern Neo. Josh Freeman seems to excel at comebacks. I am afraid that we may have wasted too many opportunities.

Like I said in the blog - we're going to put some points on the board. Trouble is, the team tried to sabotage their best chances. Bah.

I take back what i just said about us winning.:uhoh:

Good call BB.

Gotta give credit to those braving the elements today. The fans that are there are making noise. Hail to them!

HH, it makes me feel guilty because I was going until I saw the weather report. I should get a pass though since I stayed for the entire Eagles game in the cold rain!

Hopefully Danny Smith is on his way back to the Park for kicker tryouts. Barth being 3-for-3 kind of eliminates the weather excuse from Gano's possible defenses.

What's that old saying? "Better to be lucky than good"? That was lucky.

Merry Christmas. Now let's take this gift and make something of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.