• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread & BGO Blind Pig: Week 15 at Philadelphia

So it’s Tanya’s plane now? That’s hilarious. Unless they both have a plane, this is some interesting mental gymnastics.

Eh, just seems like wasted energy by the 4 fans doing it.......

I feel like it’s inevitable we lose this game. Offense has not been able to sustain drives, D has been on the field for most of the half. Gilbert Grape isn’t killing us but he’s not gonna lead us on a comeback. We just don’t have the horses. Sad because without COVID and all the injuries we are the better team.

Meh, kinda figured it after all the IR’d players and a qb that’s fresh off the street.

So it’s Tanya’s plane now? That’s hilarious. Unless they both have a plane, this is some interesting mental gymnastics.

this question was asked on the radio to one of the beat guys...

..... they both have planes...

Hey, if you have the money, why not. I just wish they'd fly both jets out of town to some place where only rich people live and never come back.

The Dline is the most overrated,over hyped unit in the NFL. Even when healthy.
Change my mind…..

Scott didn't adjust his game plan one bit with a QB who didn't even know people's names.

No rollouts even though cox was destroying us. Just deep fades and long developing 50/50 balls.

I'm over that dude.

Not really sure what anyone else expected but we needed everything to go our way last night to win, we only got some things to go our way which wasn't going to get it done based off the limited players we had.

I had low expectations and the 1st quarter had me thinking that maybe I was wrong. But as the game played out, it went how I expected. I was only disappointed with the defense being unable to contain the run. The way the Eagles run their offense the last month, you won’t really stop it, but you need to contain it and minimize the damage. That just wasn’t done last night. Otherwise, Gilbert did what he could with his limited skills and prep. I’m not going to be mad at him. He was basically a replacement player.

All games are must win now. They probably need some help too, but they have to take care of business on their own end.

I expect competent play calling. Our DL rushed 4 the entire time and let Hurts just sit back and pick us apart. They ran all over us and we did nothing.

I expected play calling adjustments with a QB who has only been here for 3 days. Roll outs, and maybe not running Gibson in to the ground in the 1st quarter. He had 7 carries in one drive and ended up hurt.

But, I'm weird that way I guess.

The Playoff pilot light may be flickering but Dallas will snuff it out this Sunday.
But they’ll have pretty benches on the visitors sideline to sit on….so we got that going for us, which is nice.

Scott didn't adjust his game plan one bit with a QB who didn't even know people's names.

No rollouts even though cox was destroying us. Just deep fades and long developing 50/50 balls.

I'm over that dude.

Had hoped he learned a lesson during that 4 game stretch where he actually had good game planning, too much to ask he keep it going though.

The Dline is the most overrated,over hyped unit in the NFL. Even when healthy.
Change my mind…..

Yeah, they played badly. Jon Allen admitted as such. But we've played a bunch of teams (Tampe comes to mind) that were supposed to be heavily Run orientated teams, and shut them down.
I think a lot of what we saw yesterday was lack of practice this week as they'd been on the Covid list. Sweat coming back - maybe rusty/maybe chemistry issue. And of course our Offense couldn't stay on the field, especially in the first half. They dominated ToP, and I think or D was just gassed eventually.

Not totally defending them, but I think there were mitigating factors last Tuesday night. But yeah, they won't be this hyped next year.

I think it’s important to remember that when guys come off the COVID list - it doesn’t mean they are ‘fine’. These guys actually HAD COVID. Anyone who has had even a mild case of COVID can attest - it has a physical impact. I think we are underestimating the impact of that on our performance.

Non Covid related when talking about the Dline here.
JDR started this season by letting just the front four rush….our Dline was going to be so good that there was no need to blitz, they’d win their matchup. That’s not happening on a regular basis.
You lose Young and then Sweat and nothing changes except for a corner or safety blitz once, maybe twice a game.
Starting to believe that as a unit, the Dline played better when Jim Tomsula coached them.
They’ve just not lived up to their billing this season, yet they still get hyped alot…..

I think there is a reason that the level of play dropped as the game wore on. Not having guys like Settle and Wise (after the injury) means the same guys are playing more and more snaps.

I also think not having in person practices for extended periods took its toll.

Allen is also playing at an elite level...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.