• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread vs Cowboys

Jim Haslett is a worthless piece of shit! On the final drive for the Turds, he calls 0 blitzes giving Romo plenty of time in the pocket. Not a single blitz! With a chance to win the game, he rushes 4 giving Romo all day in the pocket to find a wide open RB at the goal line.

**** You jim Haslett!

So tired of this gutless,low football IQ bunch that dares to wear burgundy and gold. Wish Haslett would walk east till his ****in hat floats!

Canceling Sunday Ticket for next year and would like to request that when I die,the Redskins would be my pall bearers so they can let me down one last time.

WTF was that TO on the GL!!!! That cost us 50 seconds of time. Dallas would've had to run 3 plays before the 2 minute warning and assuming they didn't score it would've been 4th down with 2 minutes to go.

That's BS!!!!

Jim Haslett is a worthless piece of shit! On the final drive for the Turds, he calls 0 blitzes giving Romo plenty of time in the pocket. Not a single blitz! With a chance to win the game, he rushes 4 giving Romo all day in the pocket to find a wide open RB at the goal line.

**** You jim Haslett!

Pretty much confirms what I said in chat. Hate it, but called it. Just hate it.

Now I'm going to be pissed for the next day or so. Stupid coaching.

The fourth quarter pointed up all the flaws in this team.

Two long Dallas drives with no pass rush pressure. Allowing Murray to average over 5 yards a carry.

And in the most critical moment not being able to defense a 4th and 10 for all the marbles.

Meanwhile on offense the team could not muster a clock eating drive to stem the Cowboys' momentum.

The final possession was simply a 'we can't handle the pressure of the game on the line' moment.

Three straight incompletions and a meek exit from the stage.

Our pass rush left with Rak's injury, the lack of blitzing was ridiculous as well

Do tv game announcers get bonus pay every time they say Tony Romo?

It sure made a lot of sense to keep Jenkins inactive huh? Maybe Has could get the peanut butter out of his ears?
SOB couldn't scheme his way out of a paper ag.

Our pass rush left with Rak's injury, the lack of blitzing was ridiculous as well

SO, when Rak was in there we weren't getting much pressure without the blitz. We were blitzing a lot...or at least bringing in 5 players. In the 4th quarter, we brought only 4 on almost every single defensive pass play.

It sure made a lot of sense to keep Jenkins inactive huh? Maybe Has could get the peanut butter out of his ears?
SOB couldn't scheme his way out of a paper ag.

My fingers are crossed we land Wade Phillips or Rex Ryan this offseason with London coaching the lb's.

Dallas has a patchwork line. If we had any real depth in the front seven we should have been able to get pressure with or without Orakpo.
Jenkins appears to be a second round bust. Cofield had a chance to abuse two rookies inside for Dallas but was handled by them.

Josh Wilson needs to go far away.

Keeping Brandon Jenkins inactive when we need pass rush help is ludicrous.

I am damn sick and tired of having to watch 80's highlights just to see a team in burgundy and gold do something right.

Definitely at a crossroads in my fandom. No matter what is tried here,fails. And if it doesn't find a way to fail conventionally,it creates new ways to fail. The Hope Meter is on E......

That should've been a 2 point try.
I really don't follow the logic of not going for two points. There's nothing to lose - other than having some rigid 'always take the gimme extra point' mindset. We lost the chance at overtime today by calling a timid game. Today was one of those days - we dominated most of the game, everywhere except where it mattered. Some pretty stupid penalties in the red zone just to make sure the other guys stayed within striking distance. Lack of a pass rush and our patented 25 yard cushion on their WRs on 3rd downs sealed our fate. Bummer.

The two 4th down plays cost us the game.

Four man rush, with a soft zone.

We don't have 4 guys on the team that could get pressure on any team in the league. Probably couldn't pressure a good college team.

The only decent cover guy we have is D. Hall. Everybody else is horrible.

Feel bad for London Fletcher.

His coaches/teammates let him down on his last home game.

What a slap in the face.

They are winning on the score board that's the only place that matters. Man for some reason I have a bad feeling in the second half, hopefully that is just gas lol

what a pathetic fourth quarter performance. Why do I even get pissed anymore, it is expected we are going to lose

Feel bad for London Fletcher.

His coaches/teammates let him down for most of his career here.

What a slap in the face.

It makes me wonder how many of our guys really want to stay here, or would they prefer to play somewhere else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.