• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread vs Cowboys

Dominate!

Neophyte

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Dallas week! If you need more than that I'm not sure why you are on this site at all.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

I enjoy talking privately with Shanny. I like him. But he doesn't want to be here, the team has collapsed and the franchise is a joke again.

--Jason Reid

Depressing as heck.

Last edited:

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

If only one #Redskins player goes to the pro bowl, my vote would go to Pierre Garcon. 6-catch, 69-yard quarter. 100-catch, 1200-yard season.

--Grant Paulsen

DieselPwr44

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

It may be blasphemous, but I'm tired of Santana Moss. In the league that long and screwing up like a rookie....

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida State

Man! I am listening to the Halftime show and they are talking like the Cowboys are taking it to us. We are winning in every category except Special Teams and the refs...2 missed holding calls, an INT that looked like it hit the ground!

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score

Marine Corps

They are winning on the score board that's the only place that matters. Man for some reason I have a bad feeling in the second half, hopefully that is just gas lol

DieselPwr44

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

With? 3rd and 9 and you throw a 4 yd pass where the wr has no chance for YAC?
Gutless

Win4us

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

My stupid ass cable company is actually showing snowboarding x games type shit instead of football.

I like the way the box score is reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤