• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Vikings

I'm sorry guys, but this is a poorly coached team. All 3 phases.

Is go for it all here on 4th and a foot. Go for it deep.

Season over. Team just isn't ready to play 60 minutes. It's a problem week in week out. There's no reason to expect this to change.

Time to place bets on who Griffin will select for the next head coach.

That was seriously depressing. I really thought we had it, and were gonna come back and win it. I may not get out of bed tomorrow.

Bad Offensive playcalling, lousy Defense and lousy ST. How the latter two coordinators are still employed is anyone's guess. Even Shanny Jr doesn't realize he lacks the O-Line to do what he wants to call.

Nick

You can't fight the politics of the NFL. The no call against Reed in the end zone and tons of other non calls like holding against our dline happens. A blatant shot against one of our players in the second half long after the play is over was not called and that activity occurred right in front of the refereeing crew. This is what they get for having the name of "Redskins" these days.

The season is over. Time for evaluations and giving younger players a chance to get some experience.

We are obviously better playing a 4th place schedule than a 1st place schedule.

Next season we should be a play-off team (plus we get $18mill extra in salary cap to sign players who actually want to play).

**** I GUESS I WORK ON MY GOLF GAME ALL WINTER.

THANKS REDSKINS. SURE AM HAPPY I HAVE ALL THESE TICKETS LEFT

LOVE MEANINGLESS GAMES IN DECEMBER

Why is it after every Skins game, I have the urge to sing "Tied...to the whippin' post...." when it comes to my fanhood?

I'll just say what I've said 21 yrs and running..."Maybe next year.."

The defense should forfeit their paychecks and have to walk home.

Sorriest bunch of no count mother****ers I've ever seen.

I'd rather Griffin pick the new coach than Snyder.

We were 3-6 last year too but I cant imagine that we looked this bad. The offense looks alot closer but now the defense is getting worse.

New coach? Get David Shaw out of Stanford. He is really good. Really good.

I dont even know if I can wear my jersey to work. I was already the butt of jokes. Now im the fool..

Man, **** a college coach. Stop the drama. Our coordinator is our problem.

I don't disagree, but Shaw is the reason why Stanford is so good, not Harbaugh. Shaw made Luck what he is today - a great pocket passer with room to grow. Shaw will do much better than Harbaugh at the next level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.