• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Vikings

McKissic for the win

Neophyte

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

So...we know that AD gets his tonight but can whoever is under center for the Vikes do enough to derail the Skins first winning streak of the season? Or do RGIII and the boys go into MN and pillage for their second straight win?

Hail!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

So...we know that AD gets his tonight but can whoever is under center for the Vikes do enough to derail the Skins first winning streak of the season? Or do RGIII and the boys go into MN and pillage for their second straight win?

Hail!
Can? Do? Eff that! The Redskins are going to kick the Vikings ass tonight. The only question is whether they do it by Land, by Air, or both. Or maybe by Sea. It could happen.

Last edited:

Goaldeje

The Legend
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

James Madison

Sea? I think you meant Air.

I just had pretty much an entire bottle of wine, so buckle up for chat mother****ers!

Goaldeje

The Legend
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

James Madison

To the larger viewing audience, I'm fairly certain a 3-5 team vs a 1-7 team doesn't qualify. ;)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

MINNEAPOLIS – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for tonight’s game against the Minnesota Vikings:

For the Washington Redskins:

- No. 8 QB Rex Grossman

- No. 25 RB Chris Thompson

- No. 48 S Jose Gumbs

- No. 51 LB Brandon Jenkins

- No. 67 G Josh LeRibeus

- No. 83 TE Fred Davis

- No. 95 NT Chris Neild

No. 85 Leonard Hankerson is expected to start in place of No. 15 Joshua Morgan at wide receiver.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score

All year we have had TNF (which replaced MNF), and when the Redskins finally play early, the game is replaced by freaking GOLF, FFS! I have to admit I did know all week that the golf would be on, but I was hoping that it might rain enough to postpone the day's play, or that the TV network might make a late change, but to no avail.

So, it's here and GameCentre for me.

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Can? Do? Eff that! The Redskins are going to kick the Vikings ass tonight. The only question is whether they do it by Land, by Air, or both. Or maybe by Sea. It could happen.
Spoken like a true Marine.

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

1st and goal from the 1 and not a single handoff to young. you're a genius Kyle, ****ing genius.

Lanky Livingston

One run on first and goal? Total crap, Kyle!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TomE

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Been watching off and on, looks like Griff is firing it pretty well, on target and decisive.
Didn't like the ragdoll look at the end of his run toward the goal line, maybe that's his run strategy, go limp and flop around when he gets hit :)

I'll take that 10 point lead at the half.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

We're looking great. RG3 looks like he might be back to 80%, and Pierre Garcon just continues to kick ass and take names.

The o-line looks great, Reed continues to develop and Morris is an absolute pleasure.

TomE

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Heh, yeah Griff does need to work on his football moves when he runs.

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

This team is clearly ready to make a late season run.

What a joke.

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

Pathetic. I'm so sick of not only blowing big leads, but blowing them, then giving up way more than what our lead was. What a pitiful bunch. We had a 13 point lead, now we've given up 17 unanswered and the Vikings are about to walk their way into the endzone again. We're nowhere near even being decent.

GSF

The Starter
Reaction score

Watching the Skins defense is so freakin painful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤