• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins V Ravens

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Something is building. At least it feels that way to me. Something big. Today might be the toughest game left on the schedule. A win today puts more pressure on the current division leaders, the Giants, and on all the teams ahead of us for a Wildcard spot. We may not control our destiny but we can certainly control how comfortable those teams that do are.

I asked last week and I ask again, do you believe? I do and it says here that by the end of the day so to will the Ravens.

Hail!

Last edited:
I am cautiously optimistic, but I just can't shake that "same old Redskins" feeling in the back of my mind. A 'W' will go a long way to erasethose feelings, however.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I am cautiously optimistic, but I just can't shake that "same old Redskins" feeling in the back of my mind. A 'W' will go a long way to erasethose feelings, however.

NEXT week is the game that would open the door to those demons for me. If we lose against the Ravens, it isn't as devastating for me. The Ravens are a good team, though I think we SHOULD beat them. But the Browns are the team that reminds me of teams from Redskins past. If we actually go 2-0 over the next two weeks, I may just pass out.

Defense looking stellar as usual

14-7 good guys

52311d1343173739-culture-death-mr_burns_excellent.jpg

Griffin held that too long, like that Kyle stuck with the run on second and long.

This would be a good spot for a screen.

Our defense gives me strokes on long yardage downs

That fumble hopefully only cost us 3

Our defense is so awful.

Same old Redskins, so far. Poor defense, untimely penalties, and turnovers killing us.

Griff needs to be more accurate in the 2nd half, there were a few gimmee throws he was off target. Penalties need to stop big time, and hopefully the D attempts to slow the Ravens down on the 2nd half opening drive.

Way to make a play !!!

Cooley with a huge block pickup

Alexander came to play today

This is why I said Cousins was anything but a luxury pick. With our paloff lives hanging in the balance how many of you think Sexy Rexy makes the throws Cousins did to tie this game? I think he's going to pay even bigger dividends down the stretch because Griff's knee injury looks a lot like IR to me. I hate to be a pessimist but looking at how his knee flexed on the hit it just doesn't look good.

Injury looks bad. I am primed and ready to eat serious crow about the Cousins pick.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.