• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins V Ravens

Wow what a game. I love the victory (especially over the Ratbirds) but I'm really worried what not having Griff will do to Morris' production down the stretch.

I'm hoping that it looked worse than it is, I'm not ready for the debut start of Cousins yet. He made two great plays, no doubt about it but Griff churns this team right now.

I hope you're right SkinsO-town. Damn. :sad:

Shanahan said in the presser than Cousins was given the option to run on that 2 point conversion. If he can play at the level he is capable and Morris can get some yards chewed off, we can still win with Cousins.

So, anyone still thinks Hall is our best option on this roster for anything? Stupid sorry ass cost us huge early on, then nearly cost us the game late as he was being dragged 20 yards while trying (very half assed I might add) to strip the ball, instead of pushing the guy out or tackling him. If we got rid of this ****bag yesterday it wouldn't be soon enough. I couldn't possibly hate him any more than I do, and mark my words, he will cost us our season. When it ends, it will end because of DeAngelo Hall.

So, anyone still thinks Hall is our best option on this roster for anything? Stupid sorry ass cost us huge early on, then nearly cost us the game late as he was being dragged 20 yards while trying (very half assed I might add) to strip the ball, instead of pushing the guy out or tackling him. If we got rid of this ****bag yesterday it wouldn't be soon enough. I couldn't possibly hate him any more than I do, and mark my words, he will cost us our season. When it ends, it will end because of DeAngelo Hall.

Hall was on crutches earlier in the week. I get you don't like him him but cut him a bit of slack

Hall was on crutches earlier in the week. I get you don't like him him but cut him a bit of slack
Nope, sorry. No slack. He plays like dog**** every week, crutches or not. Besides, if it's that bad, he should have been sitting and letting the second string play. I think Hall knows if he misses play time, his backup will outshine him. No way in hell he could play any worse.

Nope, sorry. No slack. He plays like dog**** every week, crutches or not. Besides, if it's that bad, he should have been sitting and letting the second string play. I think Hall knows if he misses play time, his backup will outshine him. No way in hell he could play any worse.

Not sure why you're so mad at Hall here? This is the coaches responsibility. The coach has to have the mentality that there is no way in hell a player will take themselves out of a game voluntarily. Ever.

During the game, I kept thinking of Pedro vs the Yankee in '02? '03? Grady Little kept him in the game too long because Pedro said he could handle it, and ultimately, they lost the series because of it. As a manager/coach, you have to be able to recognize when a player is hurt, and ultimately hurting the team, and pull them out.

Hall should have been pulled out yesterday. Crawford couldn't have done worse, I don't think.

Oh yes he could have. This is a guy who ran out of gas after running about 50 yards on a punt return. That's not a guy who's ready to be chasing receivers all over the field, full-time.

chicken or the egg argument here... he got gassed because he hasn't played...

Games are not the only exercise that a professional backup player gets. He practices with the team, and is expected to have a conditioning regimen, as well.

yeah, there is a conditioning regimen, but game situation is different.. just the adrenaline you get suiting up for the game, knowing this is your shot is enough to take your breath away. I'd imagine he played some on defense as well, and all that, PLUS having 2 good returns before, i'm willing to let this one go a little bit.

I suppose I can let it slide this time. Didn't he get more return yards in one game, than Banks has gotten all year ?

with returns of 20, 16, and 64 (in crunch time) he logged 100 return yards... Banks' longest punt return this season was 27 through 12 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.