• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Eagles

Well here come a change... For better or worse. It can't hurt.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I've supported Rex all along... NO more !

This guy is friggin killing us. He's killing any chance we have of a win today

Yep. I'm done with him as well. In a game like this one today, just don't kill our chances. KS has called an awful game as well. We should have pounded it, pounded it, pounded it. I don't know who Kyle thinks this offense is - but we're not Air Coryell.

Time to see what Beck can do.

At this point beck can't be worse

And we need to sign Kellen Clemens this week. He knows the offense and would do better than RG.

Yep. I'm done with him as well. In a game like this one today, just don't kill our chances. KS has called an awful game as well. We should have pounded it, pounded it, pounded it. I don't know who Kyle thinks this offense is - but we're not Air Coryell.

Time to see what Beck can do.

I agree that Kyle hasn't helped the cause. Little to loose with Beck right now no matter how you look at it.

I lost my feed - what happened after the Hall interception of Vince Young - guessing Bad Rex threw another pick there?

Yep threw it right back to them

Good 13 yard scramble by Beck. Paying off already. He will porbably look a bit rusty, but it is his time now.

A 56 harder really? Guess we don't have a choice but geez

I'm seeing unconfirmed tweets teh Kory L out for the year with torn ACL and MCL

Our D looks tired. McKoy better than the last time I saw him play. He's making our players look silly with his lateral moves

Our D looks tired. McKoy better than the last time I saw him play. He's making our players look silly with his lateral moves

Ya, the D has been on the field a lot today.

Beck with the "Romo-bounce"

Thatys something u won't see Rex do..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.