• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread @ Eagles

I'm not sure I've ever seem a dumber throw at this level. Hell, not sure at any level.

Just watched our "franchise" qb give up on his team. That was the biggest "screw this crap" moon ball to the defense that I've ever seen.

I say this as a 32 year fan of the team: Screw you too Robert, Right back at you.

If this damn team doesn't want to play till the 4th quarter, I would love for no fans to go in a game till the 4th quarter. I am so sick of this crap. The only good things about this season was meeting all of yall at the Chargers game, and how hard that Morris runs.

I couldn't even bring myself to get excited during the game, because I knew we would lose. This team, the coaches, except for a select few have given up. Well I say it is time to see what the back ups can do.

I didn't see anyone giving up today. I'm not even sure how you would judge that? In fact, quite the opposite - they fought back and had a chance to force overtime.

We just lack talent and consistency. It's pretty obvious, we did it with smoke and mirrors last year. But this team just isn't very talented at some key spots.

Yeah, I mean, other than O-line, D-line, Safety, Coaching, and drafting ability, we're set!

I didn't see anyone giving up today. I'm not even sure how you would judge that? In fact, quite the opposite - they fought back and had a chance to force overtime.

We just lack talent and consistency. It's pretty obvious, we did it with smoke and mirrors last year. But this team just isn't very talented at some key spots.

By give up I mean it is like the team has no fire or sense of urgency. We have no hurry up offense, what would have happened if we got the td at the end and missed on the 2 point? There would have been no time left. We also had very poor use of the timeouts.

Maybe I am just overly frustrated, and had to high of expectations this year.....

Josh Morgan wouldn't stop for interview. "Coach said I can't talk. Coach said I can't play football and I can't talk."

RT @MarkMaske Pierre Garcon spoke to reporters but only after first saying he couldn't talk because he was hurt, then asking to be added to injury report.

Well, the Eagles defense is as poor as the Redskins personnel-wise.

4 yards passing in one half?

MT @granthpaulsen Robert Griffin on the early passing game struggles: "ln the passing game.. They knew what was coming." #Redskins

Mike Shanahan said Leonard Hankerson has possible LCL injury; E.J. Biggers has possible meniscus injury. Both will have MRIs.

Trent Williams Claims Referees Were Calling Him 'Fat Ass Garbage' During Loss to Eagles thebiglead.com/2013/11/17/tre… #Redskins

What, there was a game today? Surely, it wasn't meaningful! Besides, I have given up getting up / staying up just to sit through insipid performances. Like I said last week, we are a better 4th place schedule team than a 1st place schedule team.

I suppose it could be worse though. We could be Jacksonville, or even Atlanta!

Trent Williams Claims Referees Were Calling Him 'Fat Ass Garbage' During Loss to Eagles thebiglead.com/2013/11/17/tre… #Redskins

Word is Licht and some players on the Eagles are backing Trent up on this. Apparently Licht was mic'd for TV too so there might be a recording of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.