• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Draft Thread

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
In the absense of the chatroom and to keep BB's mock thread from being the "draft thread", here is the official draft day thread.

Have at it peeps!

I have NO idea who we are targeting. I hope that update is helpful :)

Yeah - Geno Smith can hardly be viewed as 'The Answer'. He makes Mark Sanchez look like a polished vet. I haven't seen a lot of the guy, but he doesn't appear to have an NFL arm from the clips I've been watching.

CRAP!! :frown2: Watson to the Raiders. Too bad Al Davis wasn't still there to pick the fastest wide receiver on the board

There goes Watson.

Do we grab Lacy if he's still there? Be tempting, although not a critical need...

LOL

Frank Caliendo ‏@FrankCaliendo 12m
BREAKING: Sources say Chargers drafting Manti Te'o may be part of a very elaborate hoax.
#NFLDraft

Somebody will offer to trade with us to get Lacey and we'd take a trade down before drafting him I think. Secondary guys not falling as far as I'd hoped. Maybe we DO go with a WR or OL instead of a DB.

****'s getting real.

I just had a thought that the Jerruh is going to draft Matt Barkley!

Incredible how far Matt Barkley has fallen from a couple of years ago when likely would've been a top 5 pick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.